| 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 |

Minato smiled at the boy softly, "well it's nice to meet you, Nawuto."

  Naruto blinked several times before shaking his head, "No no. It's Nawuto! Nawuto."

   "That's what I said." Minato said, a cheeky grin on his face. "Your name's Nawuto."

   "No!" Naruto answered frustratingly. "You saying it wong. Na-wu-to!"

   "Nawuto?"

   "No! Kashi say my name."

  Kakashi looked between his sensei to the tiny boy.

   "Nawuto?" Kakashi said questingly.

  Naruto groaned in annoyance before turning to look at Lord Third.

   "Gwamps, what's my name?"

   "Nawuto."

"No no! All wong! Nawuto!"

The three adults stopped themselves from bursting out laughing, well they almost did. But the door was then thrown open by a dark-haired man so they paid attention to him instead.

   "Hey da– oh hey Kakashi, Naruto." 

   "Yes!" Naruto shouted and ran towards the man. "Asu! Say my name again!"

  Asuma raised an eyebrow before replying, "Naruto?"

   "See! That's how you say Nawuto!" Naruto shouted to the other three. His arms were crossed and his lips turned into a pout.

  Asuma only looked confusedly between Kakashi and his father before his eyes landed on Minato.

   "You!" Asuma said, his eyes wide. "How– wha– how?"

  Minato nodded towards Lord Third, "I'm sure your father will explain it to you."

   "Okay...?"

   "It's him." Kakashi said to Asuma. "It was proven."

"Does he know?" Asuma questioned, nodding towards Naruto.

They all shook their heads.

"Know what?" said Naruto, his eyes focused on Asuma.

Asuma only ignored his question.

"Naruto, what do you want to be when you're older?" Asuma asked the three year old.

Naruto smiled before answering, "Hokage!"

"Really?" Asuma said.

Kakashi and Lord Third raised an eyebrow. Asuma knew about Naruto's dream. So why's he asking?

"Hokage, huh? Why?"

"To have evewyone in the village see how much of a stwong ninja I am! They'll all love me."

  Asuma nodded, "I see. And you're hoping to surpass someone I believe?"

  Naruto nodded rapidly, "I'm gonna su'pass the fouwth hokage, believe it!"

  Ah, so that's what Asuma was doing.

   "And who's the Fourth Hokage?" Asuma questioned.

   "The hewo of the village! my favowite hewo!"

  Asuma nodded again and looked towards Minato with a small smile.

"Naruto,"

Naruto looked towards the older Hokage with a raised eyebrow.

"This man," Lord Third motioned towards Minato. "Is the Fourth Hokage."

Naruto gasped and ran towards Minato. He then proceeded to walk around him, every now and then poking his leg.

"You not dead?" Naruto said as he looked up to look at Minato.

Minato chuckled and shook his head, "not anymore."

The tiny blond grinned and jumped on Minato, giving Minato less time to wrap his arms around the small boy.

"My hewo's alive!"

Minato's eyes softened and glistened with tears as he held his son close to his chest.

"Yeah Naruto. I'm alive, and I'm never leaving your side."

"That kinda rhymed." Minato heard Asuma whisper to Kakashi, who nodded in agreement.

"Naruto, there's something else you need to know." Third said, catching the attention of the boy once again.

"What is it gwamps?"

"This man is not only the man who saved the village–"

"He the man who pwotected us all!"

"Yes, that is correct. But he's also someone really important–"

"Duh! He the Fouwth Hokage!"

Minato chuckled at the Third's face. Everyone in that room knew how much he hated to be interrupted, even Naruto. But did he care? He sure did not.

"Naruto," Kakashi said. "If you don't let Lord Third continue, I won't be taking you for some ramen."

Naruto then shook his head rapidly and apologized, "sowwy, sowwy! I stop!"

"Thank you. Anyhoo," Lord Third cleared his throat. "Minato here, had a son."

"Has." Minato corrected him.

"You know what I meant." Lord Third answered.

"Okay...?" Naruto answered.

"His son," Kakashi then said and stepped forward to place a warm hand on top of Naruto's head. "Looks just like him. Blue eyes with blond hair."

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "so?"

Asuma chuckled and said, "and he has six whiskers marks. Three on each cheek."

Naruto still had his eyebrow raised but realization hit him.

"Hey! I have thwee whikuh mawks on my cheeks! Look!" He then pointed to his cheeks.

The two young adults nodded.

"Oh... oh!" Naruto exclaimed before glancing at Minato. "Hey, you got the same eye coluh and hayuh coluh as me!"

Minato laughed while the other three let out a groan.

"Give him a break you guys." Minato said, chuckling slightly. "He's only three."

Naruto huffed and nodded, "Yeah, I'm only thwee!"

"Naruto," Minato said, making his replica look up at him again. "I'm not only the Fourth Hokage, you know?"

Minato chuckled in the inside, 'guess that spending so much time with Kushina rubs on.'

"You not?" Naruto said.

Minato shook his head, "I'm... well. You're my son."

Naruto stared at Minato with his mouth gaped open.

"You my daddy?"

Minato nodded.

"Put me down please."

Minato's eyes widened slightly as well as the rest. Nevertheless, Minato nodded sadly and put him down.

Naruto stood still before walking towards the door and walking out, leaving the door wide open.

He only stood there, not making a movement before giggling and running around the halls yelling in a sing-song voice, "I got a daddy! I got a daddy! And he awesome! Believe it!"