| 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰 |

"Hey, Sasuke. How old are you?" Minato asked the tiny boy in his arms.

   "Four! My birthday was last month!."

   'So, Naruto's near his age.'

   "Sasuke, can you go home by yourself? I need to go see the Hokage."

  Sasuke nodded.

Minato put Sasuke down and placed one of his large hands on top of his head.

"Be careful, okay?" Minato told the tiny boy.

Sasuke grinned, "Don't worry! I'm a strong Uchiha, I'll be just fine!"

With a wave of his tiny hands, Sasuke ran off to the opposite direction.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Minato had removed his Hokage cloak and henged himself to a different person.
Instead of having his long blond hair, he had short brown hair with green eyes. His skin tone was a little darker and he was a little short as well.

  He began walking towards the Hokage tower, not missing the confuse glances he was getting from a few chunin. Minato simply ignored them and continued walking.

  The sight of one man however, made him stop in his tracks.

  He knows that man. Well, he's seen him. That's the man who's always leading the herd to attack Naruto. Minato ignored the itching sensation he had and continued walking.

  Once outside the Hokage tower, Minato bumped into someone.

   "I'm sorry." Minato apologized, without even glancing at whoever it was. "I wasn't looking."

   "It's fine... I guess."

  Minato looked up at the sound of the deep voice. His eyes widened slightly. The teenager was wearing Anbu armor and had a thin mask covering half of his face. It was his student, Kakashi Hatake. Minato's eyes then dropped. He was always so focused on Naruto, he never once even decided to check up on Kakashi. His eyes looked solemn and tired.

   "Uh... sir, are you alright?" Kakashi said.

   "Yeah, sorry. Just got lost in my mind." Minato answered.

   "Right. See ya."

  With those simple words, Minato watched as Kakashi started walking away.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

  Minato knocked on the wooden door, waiting for a reply.

   "Come in."

  Minato walked in.

   "Greetings, Lord Hokage."

  Hiruzen Sarutobi raised an eyebrow at the unknown man.

   "How can I help you?" Sarutobi questioned.

   "I'd like to speak to you. In private." Minato said, his eyes drifting over to the side where he knew some Anbu members were hiding.

   "Why is that?" The old Hokage asked, now sitting straight and a hard look on his face.

   "What I'm about to tell you is an S-rank secret. No one else can no about it. No one but you."

  Lord Third stayed quiet for an entire minute before letting a log sigh and nodded towards the hidden Anbu.

   "It's fine. I can deal with it. Go."

  Two Anbu stepped out and nodded slowly before poofing out.

   "We're alone, now talk."

   "What I'm about to tell you might sound crazy. Even I find it crazy. But I'm not really... this man." Minato said, gesturing to his henged formed.

   "What do you mean?" Lord Sarutobi asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

   "Look, I'm suppose to be a dead man. But I swear, that I am who I say I am."

   "And who might that be?"

  Minato let out a small sigh before dropping the henge.

   "No!" Sarutobi hollered. "You're an imposter!"

   "No, I'm not." Minato said softly. "I can prove it to you."

  Before the third Hokage could respond, Minato began talking again.

   "You were the teacher to the Legendary Sannin, and my sensei was one of them. When I was in the academy, I met Kushina Uzumaki. She was brought to the village to become the new jinchuriki for the Nine Tails. You're the one who suggested the council to choose me as the fourth Hokage–"

  Minato got cut off by the Hokage.

   "You could've easily heard that from anywhere!"

  Minato ignored him and continued, "I invented the Rasengan. It took me three years to perfect it. October tenth was the day my son, Naruto, was born. Also the day a masked man unleashed the nine-tails. I tried stopping the kyuubi but I couldn't. I sealed it inside of Naruto, and its other half in me. The Reaper jutsu is what got me killed. You might still not believe me, so let me show you this."

  Minato then extended his hand, and slowly, a blue ball of energy formed in the palm of his hands.

   "That's.. that's the Rasengan." Lord Third stuttered out.

  Minato nodded, "you believe me now?"

  The man didn't answer, he stood up and walked over to Minato. Before Minato could react, the old man brought him to a tight hug.

   "It's good to see you well."

  Minato only hugged the man back and said nothing.

   "But, how is it possible? How are you here?" Sarutobi asked the blond.

   "Sage of Six Paths. He said he was willing to give me a second chance. Next thing you know... here I am."

   "Sage of Six Paths you say? It's unbelievable."

  Before Minato could respond, the door was thrown open and wide dark grey eyes stared into the deep blue ones.