| 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 |

"Sensei..."

  It was Kakashi, and apparently he had listened to everything.

   "Kakashi." Minato answered softly, a small smile written on his face.

"How much did you listen to Kakashi?" Hiruzen asked the Hatake.

"Enough."

That was all Kakashi said before running towards his sensei and engulfing him into a tight hug. Minato wasted no time and hugged the boy back.

"I missed you." Kakashi said quietly, loud enough for Minato to hear.

"I'm not leaving you again, Kakashi." Minato answered, his chin laying on top of Kakashi's head.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Naruto sat on the swing, no one wanted to get near him. Everyone had left as soon as he arrived. He didn't understand why. He was kicked out of the orphanage a few months ago, and he didn't understand why. Naruto lived in the woods, and ate fish whenever he could catch some. No one wanted to be his friend.

The old man got him a small apartment though. His big brother, Kashi, hasn't been in the village for about two weeks now, he missed him. Even though he barely met the silver-haired man, he adores him. Same thing with Itachi.

  The little blond was thinking too much that he didn't realize a raven-haired boy was standing in front of him.

   "Hello!" The boy shouted again, breaking Naruto out of his daze.

   "Huh? What?" Naruto said startled.

   "I said, 'Hi, I'm Sasuke' and then asked for your name but you ignored me." said Sasuke.

   "You're asking for my name..?" Naruto said, shock written all over his tiny and chubby face.

   "Well duh. So, what is it?" Sasuke asked again.

   "Na-Nawuto... but if you call me Demon it's fine."

  Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Huh? Why would I call you that?"

  Naruto shrugged, "I dunno. Mostly evewyone in the village call me that and ignowe me."

  Sasuke frowned before smiling at Naruto, "want to be friends?!"

  Naruto glanced up at Sasuke astonished.

   "Fwiends? Weally? You mean it?"

   "Of course I mean it! So, what do you say Naruto?" Sasuke said.

  Naruto nodded rapidly.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

   "Where's Naruto?" Minato asked after the hug with his student.

  At the mention of Naruto, Kakashi widened his eyes.

   "Oh no!" Kakashi exclaimed.

   "What is it?" Minato questioned.

   "Everyday Naruto waits for me in the park when I'm out in a mission. I was suppose to go get him."