Meeting

Hey y'all,

Sorry this chapter is short I just wanted to update. Anyway, enjoy!

After a long drive of Barbie's nonstop talking, they finally made it to the set of the reality tv show. Ken was not happy about this, so his expectations were pretty low about the whole thing. That is until he arrived on set.

The house, well really the mansion, they were staying at was huge! It had wrap-around balconies, two infinity pools, and so many floors it was hard to even look at.

Barbie and Ken pulled into the driveway just as two other cars came. The first was a bright purple

convertible and the second was an orange van.

Nikki and Teresa, Barbie's best friends, hopped out of the van. They ran to greet Barbie with lots of hugs and giggles. Ken wanted to die.

He waited while the girls ran inside for no reason other than he was extremely unenthusiastic about the whole thing. Raquelle, Ryan's sister, practically strutted out of her car.

"Ken, be a dear and help me get my luggage out of the trunk!" Raquelle, or Ratchet as Ken liked to call her behind her back, sung in her squeaky high pitched voice.

Ken opened the trunk and began lifting the bags out of it, when he saw a hand.

"I can take care of that, Kennyboy. I'm way stronger than you anyway," said Ryan, popping out from the side of the car.

"Ah, Ryan, never a pleasure to see you!" Ken said in a cheerful tone. Even though he could not stand the sight of him, Ken just couldn't help staring at his deep brown eyes. 

Ugh, he thought, why would Barbie ever bring me here?

"And to you the same. Are we going to check out the house or are we planning on sleeping out here?" Ryan asked, cheekily.

"We are not planning on doing anything!" Ken said annoyed.

"Oh, were you not informed, Kennyboy, we are partners. So we will be doing things together, sadly."

" For your information I do know that we are partners! And stop calling me that stupid nickname!" Ken stormed off into the house as Ryan grinned behind him.