Paint

Time flew by and it was already 10 pm. Ken was starting to feel sleepy so he went to his room. He found Ryan laying on the bed reading a book.

"I didn't know you liked to read," Ken said.

"Oh, well yeah. I'm not just a super hot guy, I'm also kinda smart," Ryan replied, looking up from his book.

"And you're also kinda arrogant," Ken muttered.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"Nothing!" Ken got his pajamas and went to the bathroom to change.

When he got back the light was off and Ryan was already under the covers.

Here goes nothing, Ken thought. He couldn't believe he had to share a bed with Ryan.

He got under the covers and moved as far away from Ryan as he possibly could.

Ken tried closing his eyes but he just couldn't fall asleep yet. The bed was kind of uncomfortable.

He rolled over to look at Ryan. He was peacefully sleeping. Ken couldn't help but admire his face, all the little curves and marks. He understood why so many girls liked Ryan. Ken was very jealous.

"Can't sleep?" Ryan asked which startled Ken.

"U-um, not really. What about you, I thought you were asleep."

"Nah, I was just pretending to sleep so you wouldn't notice," Ryan said grinning in the dark.

"Notice what?" Ken asked, puzzled. Ryan turned on the side lamp to reveal that Ken was lying on a piece of paper covered in purple paint.

Ken reached to touch his face and realized it too was covered in paint.

"What the fuck?" Ken said harshly, "I thought we were finally starting to get along and you go and do this. You and your stupid pretty face can go to hell!"

"You think my face is pretty?" Was all Ryan said.

"I would kill you right now if it weren't for those fucking eyes. Why do they have to be like that!" Ken started to yell. Ryan just grinned. "I just can't deal with you and you're—-

Ryan leaned in and kissed Ken.

A/n: I know I know, it's what you've all been waiting for. But I can't give it all to you yet ;) you'll just have to wait for more.

Anyway..thanks for reading and also please check out the conversations page thingy on my profile cause I put an important question on there.

<3