1장= Your Husband

Lee Ji-euns eyelids drooped.

She struggled as her aunties shrill voice intruded her ears like a reckless bomber plane.

IU, this is really your fiance! You used to say every day that you must have saved the galaxy in your past life to be given the opportunity to be with Jungkook~~

Half a month ago, Lee Ji-eun was riding a little yellow scooter, when she was hit by a big black Volkswagen. At that time, she was knocked off the road by the impact and fell unconscious.

By the time she woke up again, she was already in the hospital.

Her injuries werent that serious, but she was forced to stay in the hospital for an entire month.

When she came to her senses, her auntie did not express a single word of concern, instead, she pushed a man called, Jeon Jungkook, in front of her and told her he was her fiance!!

Haha.

She had never been in a relationship and had never had a boyfriend before. Where did this fiance come from?

What an impressive act!

Jeon Jungkook chimed in with the old aunt and looked at Lee Ji-eun lovingly, IU, do you know how upset and brokenhearted I was when you lay unconscious in bed?! I prayed every single day for you to wake up. Even if it meant that I had to sacrifice my life, I was willing to do it. Now that youre awake, Im so happy. I really want to get married with you right away...

The mans voice was gentle like water.

He then tried to grab onto Lee Ji-euns hand.

But, Lee Ji-euns gaze sank as she quickly pulled her hands under the covers to avoid his touch.

Jeon Jungkook looked hurt as he asked painfully, IU, whats wrong, do you not recognize me? I am Kookie...

She didnt care who he was.

Not only did she not know him, she had never even heard of his name before!

In fact, Lee Ji-eun was so disgusted by his whiney tone that she got goosebumps.

If this man continued to put on an act with her auntie, Lee Ji-eun was going to call the police.

In the end, Lee ji-eun continued to remain cold and unresponsive.

The room fell into a short period of silence before there was a knock on the door.

The door flew open and light slowly trickled into the room.

Lee Ji-eun watched as a firm and tall figure walked in.

The light that flowed in made it difficult for Lee Ji-eun to see the mans face and eyes, but his tall, handsome posture and strong presence was very intimidating.

In his hands, were a bouquet of flowers: roses that represented love. He stood calmly in the middle of the room and swept his cold gaze gently across the people in it with a fierceness between his eyes. The originally babbling aunt and Jeon Jungkook immediately shut up.

Lee Ji-eun looked at the handsome and proud man.

His temperament was extremely cold. He seemed classy and restrained with an air of mystery that one couldnt see through, but he felt dangerous.

Who was this man?

Did he walk into the wrong room?

Lee Ji-eun gently asked, Excuse me, you are...?

All of a sudden, her throat tightened and she choked back the rest of her question.

Without warning, a pair of profound eyes focused on her like two deep pools of coldness and she felt as though she was being drowned by an icy liquid.