To Hogwarts

Y/N had gotten used to the crowded platform nine and three quarters in the three separate times he's been there. He and Hermione had gone through the packing of their bags into their compartments and had taken their seats for the long ride to come. Both new second years had looks of worry plastered on their faces. They were missing half of their quartet of friends. Ron and Harry were nowhere to be seen. 

"Where are they?" Hermione asked, trying to look out of the window and down the platform.

"Dunno' but they'll need to hurry unless they tend on skipping the year," Y/N said.

"They aren't missing the year, Y/N," Hermione said uncertainly. "What if they're in trouble?"

"They're fine, They're with all the Weasleys," As Y/N said that, Ginny Weasley walked by Y/N and Hermione's compartment. Giving Y/N a shy wave and hurrying about her way. Seconds after Fred and George rushed by, dung bombs in their clutches, and Percy closing in on them. "Well, some of the Weasleys." 

"The train's moving!" Hermione exclaimed worriedly. 

"They're out of luck now," Y/N chuckled.

                                                                                                   ~~~

"You blokes did what?" Y/N exclaimed after a tired and dirtied Harry and Ron showed up in the Gryffindor Common room. 

"You took your dad's flying car, flew it to Hogwarts, and crashed into the Whomping Willow, and I wasn't there to see it?!" Y/N groaned.

"Trust me, it wasn't as fun as it sounds." Harry began. 

"Had to be a lot more fun than sitting through the sorting." Y/N huffed.

"Don't reinforce what they did, they could've been expelled for that!" Hermione scolded. "Honestly, what you two did was very stupid." 

"How else were we to get here?" Ron asked incredulously.

"Like I told Hermione earlier, there are four ways to get to Hogwarts that I know of. Three because we can't apparate. You could take the Knight Bus, you could fly here by broom, or you could Floo to Hogsmeade and leg it to school from there." Y/N explained. "And yes, before you start, Hermione, I know that you can Apparate into Hogwarts, I mean Apparate into Hogsmeade."

He had noticed Hermione was ready to interject and correct him. 

"See, I'm not that dumb," Y/N said triumphantly. 

"Eh," Ron said.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to get something out for this book and thought this short bit would suffice for now.