Polyjuice

"I can't believe you, Ron!" Y/N, now Crabbe, roared.

"Well, Harry and I came up with the idea, we couldn't stand you prancing around without a care in the world." 

"Oh well, you're Crabbe now so let's get to it, we don't have much time. and we've still got to find out where the Slytherin common room is. I only hope we can find someone to follow..."

Harry banged on Hermione's stall. "C'mon, we need to go —" 

"I — I don't think I'll come."

"Hermione, we know Millicent Bulstrode's ugly, no one's going to know it's you "

 "No! You two hurry up, you're wasting time." 

"Hermione, are you okay?" Y/N asked, concerned. 

"I'm fine — go on," 

"All right. Ron, you stay here and keep watch." Y/N said. 

Harry and Y/N opened the door of the bathroom carefully, checked that the coast was clear, and set off. 

"Don't swing your arms like that," said Harry to Y/N.

"How come?" 

"Crabbe holds them kinda stiff,"

"Like this?" 

"Wonderful." 

They went down the marble staircase. All they needed now was a Slytherin that they could follow to the Slytherin common room, but there was nobody around.

"Any ideas?" muttered Harry.

"The Slytherins always come up to breakfast from over there," said Y/N, nodding at the entrance to the dungeons. The words had barely left his mouth when a girl with long, curly hair emerged from the entrance.

"Excuse me," said Harry, hurrying up to her. "We've forgotten the way to our common room."

"I beg your pardon?" said the girl stiffly. "Our common room? I'm a Ravenclaw."

She walked away, looking suspiciously back at them. 

Harry and Y/N hurried down the stone steps into the darkness, their footsteps echoing particularly loudly as Crabbe's and Goyle's huge feet hit the floor, feeling that this wasn't going to be as easy as they had hoped. 

 The labyrinthine passages were deserted. They walked deeper and deeper under the school, constantly checking their watches to see how much time they had left. After a quarter of an hour, just when they were getting desperate, they heard a sudden movement ahead.

"Ha!" said Y/N excitedly. "There's one of them now!"

The figure was emerging from a side room. As they hurried nearer, however, their hearts sank. It wasn't a Slytherin, it was Percy. 

"What're you doing down here?" asked Y/N.

"That," he said stiffly, "is none of your business. It's Crabbe, isn't it?" 

"Yeah," Y/N said dumbly.

"Well, get off to your dormitories," said Percy sternly. "It's not safe to go wandering around dark corridors these days."

"You are," Y/N pointed out.

"I," said Percy, drawing himself up, "am a prefect. Nothing's about to attack me."

A voice suddenly echoed behind Harry and Y/N. Draco Malfoy was strolling toward them, and for the first time in his life, Y/N was pleased to see him. 

"There you are," he drawled, looking at them. "Have you two been pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? I've been looking for you; I want to show you something really funny."