CHAPTER - 1

In a room was a boy still in his dreams was disturbed by alarm clock voice he groaned and turned towards the clock and switched it off. After 10 mins a girl in her mid 20's enter the room and sat on the boys bed and looked at him with evil smirk on her face. She leaned forward and shouted in his ear

" bobo wakeup breakfast his ready" saying this the girl ran out of the room. Hearing a sudden voice the boy jolted from his sleep. He knew who was behind this his jiejie . he went towards bathroom and did his morning routine and came out with only towel around his waist and towards his closet after choosing a simple outfit

 he went towards bathroom and did his morning routine and came out with only towel around his waist and towards his closet after choosing a simple outfit

(Credits to the owner.)

he came downstairs and saw his dad and his jiejie on dinning table . He greeted his dad "good morning dad" and completely ignored his jiejie . Xiao Hai saw his son fully dressed and said "good morning yibo where are you going early in the morning",

"dad i am going to library with my friends to study for my upcoming exam" saying this he went towards the kitchen and saw his mom plating the breakfast he backhugged his mother and said "good morning mom" while kissing on her cheeks Carman greeted him back "morning my little baby how was your sleep" hearing his mother he pouted "mom I'm not a baby I'm 19 years old" she giggled seeing his son whining like a kid "ok ok baby you are a big boy now will this big boy help his mother in placing breakfast on the table" yibo instantly nodded and helped his mom.

They ate in silence after breakfast Xiao Hai left for his work and carman went to wash the dishes yibo picked his bagpack and was going to leave suddenly he felt a tug on his sleeve he saw his jiejie pouting and standing with lowered head with a fake angry tone he said "now what?" but internally he was laughing hearing his didi angry tone Dilraba pouted and said "I'm sorry bobo i was just playing around please forgive your jiejie" yibo couldn't control and laughed "hahaha jiejie relax i was also playing around how can i be mad at my beautiful jiejie" seeing his brother laugh she also laughed and smacked his arm "aiyo you bad bobo i thought you were really angry" and both laughed.

Yibo glanced his watched and said "ok jiejie bye im going or else my friends would kill me" kissing her cheeks he ran from there.

Outside his house he saw his friends seoungjoo and wenhan waiting he slowly went towards them " boooh" both knew their baby bob is hear but the played along and acted to be scared and shouted "aaahhhh ghost" yibo was laughing his ass off while seeing his friends react like kids he smacked their head "don't need to pretend i know you both aren't scared" and started walking

both laughed awkwardly and went to him "so yibo how is your preparation going you sure u will crack the exam" with a proud face yibo answered " I'm 100% sure I'm going to crack the exam" wenhan sighed and said "but yibo you didn't tell your parents about whole plan you think they will let you do it?"

yibo stopped on his track and turned towards his friends " I know they will be mad but this is my dream guys i have to do this" seeing yibo's dejected face seounjoo snacked his arm around his shoulder and said "don't worry we will help you to make your parents understand" wenhan nodded with a smiling face yibo was happy that his friends are so supportive and with that three of them went for library. He was so engrossed in studying that he didn't notice the time when he looked at his watched it was past 9 so quickly he grabbed his things and went home.