CHAPTER - 7 🔞

Enjoy sinners 😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon they reached motel , both were fully drenched ,and went towards the reception , zhan asked the receptionist "hello can we have a room for tonight".

The young girl ,who was receptionist looked up and was amazed to see the sight in front of her. As zhan was wearing a white shirt , and was fully drenched the shirt was now see through and his abs were on full display.

Zhan who saw this frowned and said in a loud voice " miss would you please call your manager" , girl came out of her daze hearing zhan's loud voice and got embarrassed .

She apologized and gave the room keys . But yibo was standing their with murderous aura , he felt like killing the girl "how dare she looked what's mine" but he internally slapped himself "huh what I'm thinking".

Just then zhan came towards yibo and said "lets go bodi , we also have to change" , yibo nodded and went behind zhan , but on his way he glared at receptionist , and poor girl flinched seeing that it

Soon enough they reached their room , and it was pretty decent , as both settled down yibo remembered something and said " zhange you go and take a bath first , or else you will catch cold"

Zhan smirked and said " ooh I like when my wifey order me" , but yibo glared at him , zhan just laughed awkwardly and went to freshen up.

Soon zhan came out of bathroom in bathrobe .When yibo looked in zhan's direction he couldn't help but drool at the sight and gulped unconsciously , zhan who was busy drying his hair said " I'm done yibo you can go"

Yibo quickly ran to bathroom and locked the door behind him. He touched felt hot all over his body and decided to take a cold shower.

Zhan who saw yibo running towards bathroom got confused "huh what was that ? maybe he wanted to pee urgently", zhan laughed and sat on the bed and began waiting for yibo.

Yibo also came out of bathroom in bathrobe as they didn't had any clothes , zhan who heard the door opening looked up and once again he was mesmerised by the beauty .

Yibo felt shy as zhan kept staring at him continuously , he looked other side and sat beside him. Now there was complete silence in room ,

Zhan break the silence and said "umm lets watch movie , as we have nothing else to do" ,it was true as rain hasn't stopped till yet so yibo said " mhm okay".

Zhan randomly clicked on any movie , ashe was still busy eye- fucking yibo. They both sat beside each other and movie started.

As the movie was going on suddenly a bed scene came and soon enough the atmosphere became hot , accidently their eyes met , and unconsciously started leaning towards each other ,

Their lips were only inch apart , zhan looked at yibo's lips then his eyes , as if asking for the permission , yibo who wasn't thinking straight nodded ,

without wasting any min zhan smashed his lips on yibo and began devouring his lips as if his life depend on it .

yibo was taken aback with the force but still he respond to kiss with same passion and moaned "mmm hmm ahh"

zhan who heard the moans lost his mind and took yibo on his lap with his hand on his both butts squeezing them brutally yibo jumped with the elders action and clutched zhan's bathrobe.

Zhan kept sucking and biting his lips , when he felt yibo out of breath he pulled away from the kiss and looked at yibo with drunken eyes.

Yibo was still panting but opened his eyes and saw zhan looking at him , he felt so hot and without his notice started grinding his butt on zhan's clothed dick and said with a teary eyes