CHAPTER - 3

As Xiao Hai entered the house he couldn't contain his excitement " Yibo Carman Dilraba where are you guys I wanna tell you something come fast downstairs"

Hearing Xiao Hai shout Dilraba ad Carman who were in their room came out and looked at each other and went downstairs in the living room.

Yibo who was in kitchen was shocked to hear his dad shout and went to his dad. When they gathered all three were shocked to see Xiao Hai there with a smiling face.

Seeing there shocked face Xiao Hai decided to speak "you know Carman today met I Xiao Jia Min and i had a talk with him".

Carman was shocked as its been a while she heard about them but she was happy as she also miss her good friend Xiao Zhang "really , its been years we all four sat and chatted".

Dilraba also spoke "yes dad i miss aunty Zhang and uncle Min also zhanzhan and lulu". Both the girls were happy but Yibo stood there silent as he don't know about them. Its not that Yibo hasn't met them but he doesn't remember them .when he was little due to work they have to shift to other place.

Xaio Hai said "yes , but don't worry we will meet them frequently now as we have lot to discuss about"

Carman didn't understand what Xiao Hai meant "what do you mean Hai?" he laughed a little and said

"Carman when we were talking Jia Min said that he wanted to find a partner for his elder son Zhan so i suggested why not we held a marriage for Yibo and Zhan and he said yes".

Carman was so excited when she heard him and squealed with joy " for real are you saying truth Hai?... aiyoo I'm so excited my baby bo will get married".

Dilraba was shocked to hear what her dad said she looked at Yibo who was not speaking anything and was looking at the ground .she walked towards him and pat his shoulder.

Meanwhile Yibo was too stunned to utter a single word and lowered his head though he has said yes to his dad for the marriage but he didn't knew it will be this soon moreover he had an upcoming exam what will he do alot of thoughts were roaming inside his head.

But his trance broke when he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see his jiejie standing beside him with a gentle smile on her face as if saying everything will be ok. He didn't say anything but just kept looking at her sister.

Then he heard his father "Yibo my child say something are you not ok with this?". Yibo with an expressionless face said "no dad I'm fine with this marriage if dad has chose , it must be good".

Xiao Hai smiled smiled at his son's answer and patted his shoulder and said "then its set they will be coming tomorrow to talk about the dates and all". Yibo just nodded and went to his room he needed some time alone.

Carman turned towards Dilraba and said "lets go Dilraba baby we have a lot to shop" to which she agreed and went with her for shopping and Hai went to call Jia Min to know at what time they are coming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yibo's bedroom

He entered his room and layed on the bed and started thinking about what just happened now , how his life took a big turn in just one day. Though he never doubted his dad's decision but isn't it too early he is just 19 he still have time. But he can't deny his dad and make him sad. His dad has done a lot for him this is least he can do. He just sighed and decided to meet his friends and clear his mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao's house

As he entered the house he saw his parents in the living room so he decided to meet them " heyy what are you guys doing here?".