CHAPTER - 2

As the morning rays hit Zhan's face he scrunched his eyes and after a while he sat on his bad rubbing his eyes. He was having a terrible headache just then his mom entered his room with lemonade in her hand.

"ohh a-zhan you are awake come quickly have this it will reduce your headache" and she sat beside him. He took the it and drank at once and said "thanks mumma" and put his head on Zhang's lap.

She smile seeing her son's behaviour and in started caressing his hair "what happened to my zhanzhan? Tell mumma" he snuggled to her touch and closed his eyes.

When he felt good he sat properly and looked at his mother, she straight away knew something was bothering him but waited for his son's reply. Zhan was thinking whether he should tell his mother about the offer or not.

Seeing no response she decided to give him space. When Zhan came out of his daze he saw his mother leaving and decided to tell her

"mom my company decided to promote me" hearing this Zhang turned back and hugged Zhan she was so happy that her son is getting promoted "zhanzhan it's a great new wait let me tell your dada and lulu the will also be so happy"

Zhan smiled seeing his mom so happy but his smile soon faded and with a sad expression he said "but mom they are sending me to other branch and I have to shift there for that"

Seeing her son sad face she caressed his cheeks and said "its ok zhanzhan we will be happy what you decide mom and dad will always support you"

Zhan tightly hugged his mother and both styayed silent for a while. After sometime Zhang broke then hug and said "now go and freshen up breakfast is ready" saying this she went downstairs and zhan went to bathroom to freshen up.

After breakfast he went to his office reaching there he greeted his Darren "morning buddy how are you" Darren replied with a grumpy face "no buddy I'm having a really bad hangover" to which Zhan laughed and mumbled "aww poor baby" and went to his desk

Darren couldn't get what Zhan said and decided to have a coffee.

As Zhan sat on his desk he decided to do some work to divert his mind and soon after got engaged in his work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yibo's bedroom

It was past 7 when yibo woke and went for his breakfast he was so tired yesterday that he couldn't get time to talk with his parents sitting on his chair he greeted them and ate his breakfast.

Finishing breakfast Xiao Hai cleared his throat " yibo when you are done come to garden i have something to tell you" saying this he went towards the garden

Yibo looked at his mother and sister for information but they both shook thei head taking a sigh he resumed with his breakfast and after finishing he went to his father. He saw his father sitting on bench and looking at the flowers. He went towards him and said "yes dad you want to talk with me Xiao Hail ked up and patted the seat next to him.

Yibo sat down and looked at the flowers they were ready to bloomas he was observing his dad spoke "Yibo my child you I want you to choose a partner for yourself as you know dad is going to retired soon".

Yibo was stunned to what his dad just said he was thinking about his dream and was scared to tell him about it. Seeing his dazed expression Xiao Hai further added " I know son its a bit early for you but I just want you to settle and dad has no problem whether you choose a boy or girl we will openly accept your choice"

Yibo didn't knew how to respond to his dad request yes he is still young moreover he's not earning right now how can he marry anyone?

But this is the first time his dad requested him something so how can he say no to it and finally he said "dad bobo has no problem with marriage but as you know I'm busy with studies I've never dated someone nor have someone in life , so dad can decide about this I have no objection whomever dad will choose a man or woman "