CHAPTER - 5

Next morning yibo woke up with the sound of the alarm clock , he sat up while rubbing his eyes. He looked towards the window cold and soothing breeze was blowing .

He smiled and said " a beautiful new day, maybe its start of my new beautiful journey", after a while and remembered about the date with zhan " i don't want to make him wait on our first date" with a blushing face he went to bathroom.

After freshening up he came out of bathroom while wiping his hair and walked towards his closet , " what should i wear , its my first date after all hehe".

After turning his closet upside down finally he found a perfect outfit.

(credits to the owner)

He looked himself in the mirror and was satisfied with his look. Then he came downstairs for the breakfast.

He greeted his family and began having his breakfast , after finishing he sat in the living room while playing games in his phone and looked at the door again and again

Dilraba who saw this went to him and said" so bro for whom you are waiting , are you waiting for your zhange?" after saying this she giggled .

yibo who heard his jiejie just rolled his eyes and said " jie its just a casual meet up no need to make a fuss about it" saying this yibo focused on his game.

But only he know how he controlled his blush . dilraba knows her baby brother his little stubborn so she said "yea yea a casual meet up that's why you are constantly looking at the door".

Yibo threw a pillow towards her , but she was fast enough to catch it and stuck out her tongue and ran to her room. Yibo just sighed and started waiting for zhan.

Zhan's house

He couldn't sleep properly last night, he was lost in thoughts of his soon to be wifey. He didn't noticed the sun has shown up with a chuckle he left his bed and went to bathroom.

After his morning routine he came out and thought " lets see what we have , i have to look best , its our first date , i wanna impress my wifey". After 20 min he was able to find a good outfit not too extra and too smile.

 After 20 min he was able to find a good outfit not too extra and too smile