« 32 »

Yixing slumps down the couch and subtly makes a face when Sehun talks through the phone again.

When Sehun has messaged him earlier that he has important things to say about Lu Han, Yixing didn't think that the younger omega meant two hours of Sehun just praising Lu Han for being a patient and caring alpha during his pregnancy.

Sehun has been talking long enough that Yixing is already back at Suede's living room from his own potion room in Junmyeon's, and Suede has long been out to hunt at broad daylight.

Everyone is starting to weird Yixing out.

And Yixing was worrying about Sehun so much, too. He has thought that Lu Han did something unexpected and hurt Sehun's feelings because of encountering potions again. But—

Yeah, well.

[Hyung, did you tell anyone?] Sehun asks, eyes wide on the screen, making Yixing roll his eyes at Sehun.

"Tell what?" Yixing retorts, though it comes out sounding playful. "Sehun, I swear to god if you don't hang up right now. Lu Han hyung is gonna scold me! This might be bad for your health."

[I asked permission~!] Sehun whines back, and Lu Han's hurried footsteps can be heard through the speaker. [Lu Han hyung, come here..]

Yixing almost curses when Sehun giggles and looks at one direction, calling Lu Han to show himself on the screen.

Lu Han's eyes seem either tired or uninterested as he's placing his unfinished necktie under the collar of his office shirt, but when he looks down at Sehun, his eyes are shining with wonder and adoration, reaching out with one hand to place a kiss on Sehun's forehead.

Sehun lets out a pleased sound when Lu Han parts from him, before Lu Han is gasping right after when Sehun grabs his collar forcefully to get the alpha to kiss him full on the lips.

Ew.

Yixing looks away swiftly, scowling and pouting as he remembers he can't do anything like that with his mate because of the dangers of the aberration.

Without himself noticing, Yixing's eyes slowly drift back to the screen, seeing Lu Han and Sehun (thankfully) ending the kiss, Lu Han gazing at Sehun with surprise before he shakes his head and chuckles.

[You crumpled my clothes,] Lu Han remarks.

[As if you don't like it,] Sehun retorts, raising an eyebrow. [Now my scent is all over you. Happy working!]

Lu Han stares at Sehun with a playful frown. [Oh, boy, I guess I just have to accept it,] Lu Han whispers, making a careless attempt of fixing his clothes by pulling on his collar, starting to fix his tie. [Spoiled brat.]

[I am not a spoiled brat,] Sehun argues, pouting. [Jeonghan wanted you to kiss me~]

[Sure,] Lu Han replies, nodding softly as he crosses the wide end of the tie over the narrow end, eyes never leaving Sehun as he makes another loop. [Sure, babe..]

Yixing's sight catches Sehun staring at Lu Han's working fingers for longer than necessary, before Sehun shakes his head and blinks his gaze quickly towards the camera, looking like he's turning red.

[Yixing hyung,] Sehun quickly calls, and Yixing raises his eyebrows subtly in question.

"Hm?"

[I just have to know something before I go. Did you tell anyone about me making hyung eat the plate?] Sehun chirps, a thin smile plastered on such youthful features.

"I told Junmyeon," Yixing replies simply. "Okay, you got your answer. Hang up now—"

[Hyung~!] Sehun complains, pouting. [Alpha, tell Yixing hyung you didn't eat it.]