Carbonara

Stocking was frustrated again. Well, at first she thought she was but after too much thinking she came to the conclusion that this feeling was not, in fact, frustration. The angel had no idea what this feeling actually was but had felt it quite a bit that day. It started when (Y/N) had escaped her argument with Panty instead of when the earphone was tugged out of her ear like she originally theorized. The mystery feeling remained upon sighting the annoyed look on (Y/N)'s face when he walked back in the front door many hours later.
The Anarchy sisters had managed to stop fighting long enough to watch TV without ripping each other's throats out. This had continued for almost an hour upon (Y/N)'s return. In order to avoid Panty harassing him and dropping the bag he gained in his journey, (Y/N) tossed a few Heaven Coins at the blonde.
"Where'd you get these?"
"Ghosts."
"Why didn't the church bell ring when you killed 'em?"
"You're probably too deaf to hear it." Stocking snickered at (Y/N)'s insult.
Ignoring Stocking's snickering and (Y/N)'s insult, Panty asked, "What's in the bag?"
"Dinner. I'm sick of Garterbelt's curry."
"Can I have some?"
"He has to make it first, dumbass."

With the meal complete and a certain dumbass getting on his nerves again, it was finally time for (Y/N) to put his plan into action. "Dinner's ready," he called into the church while opening the kitchen door. Moments later, Panty and Stocking were seated at the table and (Y/N)'s plan fell apart. Having made one of his favorite foods, carbonara, he was looking forward to eating his own portion but was immediately put off by Stocking pouring sugar into the pasta. Next to her, Panty was devouring Garterbelt's portion and leaving her own, possibly poisoned portion, alone. It was not left alone for too long, however, as Chuck had entered the room and began slurping up the poisoned carbonara.
After being curled up in depression in the corner of the room for several minutes, (Y/N) noticed Garterbelt walk in. The man sat down in front of the only untouched bowl and was about to start eating when (Y/N) spoke up. "Don't. That's mine. Panty ate yours." Thankfully for (Y/N), Chuck managed to roll over in a way that caused his portion of carbonara to be pushed off the table, bouncing off someone's foot and into his lap. Trying to ignore the events that unfolded over the previous ten minutes, (Y/N) started eating his now room temperature carbonara.

Panty found herself sneaking into (Y/N)'s room in the middle of the night. She had taken being rejected by him several times as a challenge and finally decided to act upon it.

Much to his displeasure, (Y/N) woke up half naked with a completely naked Panty in his bed. He quickly checked if Panty had done anything to him while trying his best to remain calm.
(Y/N) was now confident that he hadn't been preyed upon during the night and took the time to barricade the still sleeping Panty in her room after putting some clothes on. He descended to the living room when he was sure that the angel shouldn't have been able to leave her room and found Stocking on the couch. "Is there something you can do about Panty," he asked. "Something to keep her away from me?"
With little thought, Stocking pulled her phone out and called someone. One uneventful breakfast later, a boy with orange hair was standing at the front door. "Panty's in her room, Geek Boy," Stocking called from inside. (Y/N), who has answered the door, stepped aside to allow 'Geek Boy' to enter.
"Who's 'Geek Boy'? (Y/N) asked Stocking after the boy had left for Panty's room.
"Brief, Panty's 'boyfriend'."
(Y/N) shuddered at the thought of dating Panty and retreated to his room before anyone could prevent him from doing so.
-----------------------------------------------
A/N: I have a few ideas left that I could add to this chapter but I'm really tired so you'll have to deal with an extra short chapter this time.