Finale

(Y/N) was in search of a place to draw that wasn't his room. For inspiration purposes. He had entered the living room, saw that the TV was on and was about to leave when he noticed that Stocking was the one watching the TV. Whatever she was watching definitely did not fit (Y/N)'s taste and he decided to spare her from her misery.
Almost flopping onto the couch, (Y/N) flung his legs over the armrest while his back was leant against Stocking. The speed at which this had occurred left her no time to comprehend what was happening which left her surprised.
"Why're you watching that? It's shit," (Y/N) asked rather politely without averting his gaze from his sketchbook.
"It's not shit, you are!" Banter aside, Stocking was enjoying (Y/N)'s presence.
"Yikes."
"Want some sweets?" Stocking cautiously offered (Y/N) something from her stockpile.
"Thanks but no thanks."
"You're missing out."
"On what? You dragging me to the store to buy more sweets?"
Stocking snorted in amusement. "I would never."
"You're actually glad I didn't accept your offer. I can see it in your eyes."
"You can't even see me, idiot."
"I just know, then."
Suddenly, (Y/N) was no longer sitting, or leaning, upright. He was now looking up at the ceiling, past Stocking's head. He turned his head to his right and saw more Stocking. He turned his head as far left as he could and saw more Stocking.
"I guess I can see you now." Stocking leaned back against the couch. (Y/N) could no longer see her eyes for two reasons.

After about half an hour of thinking hard and enjoying Stocking's lap pillow, (Y/N) had come to the conclusion that he had fallen in love with the girl whose thighs his head was currently resting on. The rather strong emotions he was feeling and had been feeling for several weeks seemed to support this. He decided to do something about this and chose to ask Stocking a question.

After about half an hour of thinking hard and absent mindedly playing with (Y/N)'s hair, Stocking had come to the conclusion that her mystery feeling was her falling in love with (Y/N). She decided that it was probably a good idea to disclose this revelation with him instead of trying to figure out the answer to a very important question by herself.

"(Y/N)?"
"Stocking?"
Having spoken at the same time, the pair stared at each other. "You go," (Y/N) said.
Stocking returned her gaze to the TV. "I like you."
"How much? On a scale of 'Who are you?' to 'I wanna go out with you.'?"
Stocking knew exactly what (Y/N) was trying to do but fell for the trick anyway. "I wanna go out with you."
(Y/N) nodded in approval. "That answers my question."
"What about mine?"
"Sure. If you wanna, I guess."
"Good."
The new couple went silent before laughing at each other.
"We're so dumb," (Y/N) managed between bouts of laughter.
"Never would've noticed, dumbass."
"Whatever you say."
-----------------------------------------------
A/N: Congrats, you made it to the end of my shitty 'fine, I'll do it myself' fanfic! Don't ask how I know it's shitty without reading it. I just do.
Anyway, the main story is officially over just like my ideas. If I do have any more I'll add them as oneshots that take place after this chapter. Probably. Don't expect anything.