Sick

It was once again the time of week for (Y/N) to be sick of Garterbelt's curry and go shopping for ingredients to cook dinner. Luck, as usual, wasn't on his side. It had started raining in his journey back to the church and he forgot to bring an umbrella.

Stocking was on her way to steal sweets from somewhere in the church when she walked past the front door. She normally wouldn't think anything of the door opening and someone walking in, but this time was different.
"How much for an hour," the 'angel' asked the, in her opinion, very handsome young man who had just entered her home. His hair was rather attractively slicked back by some of the rain that she could hear outside.
"Oh? Have ya finally found someone, Stockin'?" Panty rounded the corner and was met with a nosebleed and a (Y/N) with his hair slicked back.
"I'm sorry, how much for an hour?" Stocking looked like she was in a trance.
Panty decided to take this opportunity to entertain herself at Stocking and (Y/N)'s expense. "Well, my dear Stockin', it costs $10 for one hour with (Y/N) or you could bulk buy hours and spend $90 for a whole night!"
Stocking fished around in her pocket for some cash as (Y/N) brushed past them. "I don't have time for this if you want to eat dinner tonight."
This statement, or the lack of the handsome young man in her immediate vicinity, had broken Stocking's trance. She stood blinking for a few seconds before blushing at the apparent realization of what she had said.

It was safe to say that (Y/N) wasn't very intelligent: he had walked a decent way, cooked and eaten a meal while drenched from the rain. This had resulted in more regrets. How surprising.

Egged on by Panty, Stocking found herself in (Y/N)'s room while carrying a bowl of soup. Her hair was tied up and she was wearing an apron, implying that she had made the soup instead of having it shoved in her face by Garterbelt and her sister.
The fact that Stocking only bothered to try to cook something if it had sugar in it escaped the groggy (Y/N)'s mind. He had convinced himself that Stocking was trying to take care of him. She would have if she knew what she was doing.
Anyway, having handed the soup to (Y/N), Stocking reached up to untie her hair. She was stopped by (Y/N) reaching out to her with a disapproving look on his face. "No," he said.
"What do you mean 'no'?"
"Don't untie hair. Ponytail Stocking's cute." This succeeded in stopping the now flustered Stocking from untying her hair but didn't stop her from leaving the room. (Y/N) didn't seem to notice as he rather aggressively drank the soup straight from the bowl.
Stocking was leaning on the wall next to (Y/N)'s door. She was trying to process the fact that someone had genuinely called her cute, even if they were effectively drunk.

"(Y/N), do you remember what you say while you've been sick after you recover?"
"No. Why?"
"You called me cute when you were sick yesterday and..."
(Y/N) eyed Stocking briefly. "Well that's 'cause you are." Pleased with his degree of smoothness, (Y/N) slunk off back to his room.