Lizard

It had been about a month since (Y/N) got hit by See-Through and revived as an angel. During this time, God's plan had been progressing smoothly; his ship was preparing to set sail soon. This progression had not, however, been fast enough for God's liking.

(Y/N) was lazing around in his room, listening to music and drawing as usual. He was interrupted when his room disappeared. Now he was looking at Garterbelt while sitting on a couch with Panty on his right and Stocking on his left. Unfortunately, Garterbelt was not in a good mood.
"Angels."
"...What?"
"A giant fire-breathing lizard ghost has been trashing downtown Daten City! Go do something about it!"
Garterbelt's obvious distress should have told (Y/N) that this ghost was different from the usual small fry. He was focusing on something that was arguably more important. "...A dragon?"
"Sure, just get the fuck out there already!"
"Yeah, yeah, whatever." The angel trio wandered out the front door with (Y/N) still pondering the supposed dragon.

Several regrets were being had by (Y/N), the main one being not paying attention to Garterbelt's distress as the giant lizard was, in fact, giant. His other main regret was not training to fight without his weapons, Uzun and Kiska, on autopilot. He had forgotten which one was which as he was both too lazy to pull up Google Translate on his phone and not fluent in Kazakh.
It turned out that (Y/N) didn't have much time to worry about such trivial matters. Panty and Stocking were already rushing at the wingless dragon, whose scales were more or less made of fire. Not wanting to feel useless, (Y/N) ran after them as he summoned his long katana which he guessed was Uzun.
Panty started attacking first and found out the hard way that the lizard's fire scales melted bullets. She was swatted away by the ghost's tail which left it in a perfect position for Stocking to hack at it with her Stripes. This didn't do much either and resulted in the tail curling loosely around her, the flame of the fire scales increasing to the point where they formed a cage around Stocking.
(Y/N) didn't exactly appreciate the fake dragon trying to take Stocking away from him. Not that she belonged to him because that would be weird. Anyway, (Y/N) was pissed off.
Channelling his rage, (Y/N) reverted Uzun back to its glove form and summoned Kiska which now had a glowing red blade. He ran alongside the tail and plunged Kiska into it, choosing to ignore the fact that he shouldn't be able to. When he reached the base of the tail, he let go of Kiska and resummoned Uzun. (Y/N) then proceeded to cut the tail clean off.

Stocking wasn't panicking very much inside her fiery prison because it wasn't burning her alive. It felt as if she was sitting a bit too close to a fireplace. The angel didn't really care about not being able to do anything about her current situation because, based on what she could hear , (Y/N) was taking care of that. Stocking did get visual confirmation that (Y/N) was doing something when the tail flames died out and she saw him throw his short katana at the ghost's head. Hitting it in the eye, he slashed it multiple times with his long katana.

When the lizard had been slain, (Y/N) rushed over to Stocking. He left both the Heaven Coins and his weapons behind as he did so and pulled her into a hug. "Don't do that again."
"I'm fine, (Y/N)."
"Don't care. Just don't do that again."
"Fine."
Until now, when he felt relieved, (Y/N) didn't have any kind of explanation for the rage he felt when the lizard 'captured' Stocking. But now he did and God approved. Mission complete.