So close yet so far

Warning All of this is smut some of these will be from different aus, school, modern, and yandere

Aethers POV

The light shone through the windows of my room in my Teapot.I was confused as to what happened the night before, my whole face turned red as I went to stand up to go to the bathroom and I realized I could not stand as I felt a wave of weakness and I could not stand up from the events of last night. Xiao laid there fast aleep with not a care in the world.

16 hours before Xiaos POV

I heard my long time crush, Aether, running up the stairs of the Wangshu Inn toward the balcony where I spend most of my time looking out at the beautiful landscape of Liyue. I hear him yell, "Xiao~" in an excited tone. I turn around to see his beautiful amber eyes staring into mine. I can see only pure happiness and affection in his eyes. "Paimon is going to stay in Mondstadt with Albedo so he can do some experiments on Paimon in exchange for food" Aether said happily. I respond by asking "Who is this Albedo?" "He's the chief alchemist of the Nights of Favonius He's really kind and sweet and I know he won't do anything to hurt Paimon plus he offered her food" Aether replied beaming

I scowled seeing how Aether was beaming about him and I couldn't help but feel jealous. "What is the purpose of you coming here traveler?" I reply coldly. Aether blushes hard and covers his face with his hands. I gave him a puzzled look. "W-well I wanted to tell y-you something important" Aether replied blushing even harder. I move closer to him asking if he was sick and if he was okay he turns a even brighter red. Then I realized how close I was to him. I move back and blush quite a bit. "Well, I-I wanted to tell you t-that I like you Xiao" Aether replied turning beat red. I move closer and grab his wrists to make sure he can't run. "X-Xiao what are you doing?" Aether said turning redder than I thought a human could ever be "Shhh" I move closer and kiss him gently. I then push him up against the wall replying to his earlier statement. "I love you Aether" Kissing him again but harder and my eyes are filled with lust. "X-Xiao why don't we move to my teapot its much more private" Aether said still panting from the deep kiss. "Sure Aether"

Aethers POV

My stomach was filled with butterfly's and my mind was racing about how he reacted and that he did in fact not reject him, I take him to my bedroom i had already prepared in case Xiao ever came over. He pushed my on the bed face up and laid on top of me using his arms to push up his upper body up, "Ready my love" I blush hard and nodded slowly yes. He passionately kissed me like before but he started to let his hands wander all around my body. Xiao moved his head to my neck and started leaving love marks and claiming me as his. I gasped as small moans escaped my lips this only turned Xiao on more like music to his ears he started to strip of my top slowly. He noticed the handcuffs, rope and the lube i had on my night stand. "Ooh such a naughty boy~ are these for me?" I respond like before by nodding my head.

THIRD PERSON POV

Xiao grabbed the handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed frame as he removed Aethers clothes and then his own. Xiao bend down to grab the lube and rubbed some on Aethers plump ass. "Aether do you want prep or no prep?" Xiao said in a lustful tone. "N-no prep I wanna see what it feels like" Aether responded sounding worried and lustful at the same. "There's nothing to be afraid of my love" Xiao said trying to comfort Aether it took all of his strength to not pound his lover. Xiao pounded Aether suddenly causing Aethers member to twitch and causing Aether to scream in pain then he started to moun loudly.

Xiao started to groan at how tight Aether was and how good he was making him feel. "Mph~ Xiao~ har-AUGH" Aether screamed as Xiao found his prostate. Xiao started to get even more turned on from Aethers beautiful screams of pleasure were like a beautiful melody to Xiaos ears. Xiao started to pound Aether harder and faster hitting his prostate every time making Aethers screams of pleasure heard all throughout the teapot. Xiao used his adeptal power of speed to pound even faster into Aethers greedy tight hole. "I-I'm gonna augh~ C-cum Mph~~" Aether screamed "I'm close to baby" Xiao said kissing Aethers neck feeling Aethers insides become even tighter than before as he came all over his and Xiaos chest while Xiao pumped his warm white fluid into his lover Aether practically passed out on the bed after putting his boxers on Xiao followed soon after.

<333

This is my first story sorry for bad grammar!