my little Yaksha

Top aether??? 🥵🥵🥵

TW DERGOTIVE LANGUAGE

No one's POV

Xiao was on the roof of the Wanshu inn as he usually was. The traveler seemed to be crossing his mind a lot and to much for Xiaos liking when ever he was around Aether he would feel more relaxed and felt his heart beat and his breathing speed up when they were close. He looked down from his daydreaming to see the traveler taking care of some hilitrolls (idk how to spell them) He swifly went down to the marsh to make sure he was there if the traveler needed help. After Aether swiftly took care the Abyss creatures he noticed Xiao and rushed over to greet him.

Aether, "Xiao! What are you doing here?"

Xiao turned away from Aether and blushed slightly as he saw Aether run over to greet him.

Xiao, "I was simply on my way to Liyue Harbor to meet with Ganyu"

Aether, "That's great to hear I'll see you later I need to finish my commissions!"

Xiao felt a tiny sadness come over him after Aether left almost like he missed him. He teleported to the top of the Wangshu Inn like he had been before.

~Le Time Skip~

Xiaos POV

It had been a couple of hours since i had seen Aether and I was beginning to get worried. Even though Aether is quite powerful I still couldn't help but get worried. It usually only took 10-20 minutes (At least for me 🥲) I teleported to the adventures guild to ask about Aether.

Xiao, "Hello, I would like to know where the traveler is"

Kathrine, "Of course! He is currently in Juyen Carst taking care of a slime ballon! Those always take forever for most people. Do you need something from him?"

Xiao, "That is no business for mortals thank you for your time"

I ran as fast as I could to where Aether was. When I got there I sat there for a minute as he finally finished his last commission. He teleported to the waypoint closest to the Adventures Guild. I swiftly went back to the Wangshu Inn on the roof where I usually was.

Aether POV

I thought that these commissions would take much less time but now I can go to see Xiao he's been on my mind a lot I Do I have a crush on him? No, no. Do I?
As I teleported to the Wangshu Inn I knew that I liked him and I would tell him today.

Aether, "Xiao? Are you here?"

Xiao, "Hello traveler you took longer than expected"

Aether, "Yeah sorry about that, my last commission was really hard"

Xiao, "I see remember what I said about of you need my help just call out my name"

Aether, "Xiao can I tell you something?"

Xiao, "Quickly mortal"

Aether, "I-I like you Xiao"

A/N
THIS ESCALATED QUICKLY

Xiao, "I tolerate you as well"

Aether, "Not like that silly yaksha"

Xiao, "Then what do you mean"

Third Person POV

Aether moved closer to Xiao and grabbed his cheeks with his hands

Aether, "I like you like this!"

He pushed him closer and kissed him

Xiao, "What did you just do?!"

Aether, "I kissed you!"

Xiaos face turned a bright red and his normal stern expression turned into a shocked and flustered one.

Aether, "Did you like it?"

Xiao, "What do you mean?"

Aether noticed Xiaos blushing face

Aether, "Do you want to do again?"

Xiao slowly nodded yes. Aether kissed him again slowly then it became more rough and more sloppy as they became 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷𝔂. Aether pushed Xiao against the wall and kissed him harder causing Xiao to moan quietly. Aether pushed his tounge in as their tounges danced around each other.

Aether, "Want to do this on your room?"

Xiao, "Y-yeah."

Xiao pulled Aether closer and teleported him to his usual room in the Inn

Aether, "Ready?"

Xiao, "For wha-"

Before he could finish Aether started to undress both him and Xiao. Aether started to leave little love marks and bites all over Xiaos neck.

Xiao, "Mph~ Aether~"

Aether pulled down his pants to show his erected member begging to be inside of Xiao. Then Aether pulled Xiaos pants down as well and bent over Xiao over doggy style.

Aether, "Do you want prep or no prep?"

Xiao, "P-prep please"

Aether put two fingers inside Xiaos mouth Xiao started to suck on them as he felt Aethers member on his back waiting to be put inside of him. Aether pulled out his fingers and slowly put one in and then two until Xiao was ready for his member

Xiao, "Augh~ I think I'm ready."

Aether, "Beg for it slut"

Xiao, "Daddy please pu-mph~ your big juicy cock in m-AUHH~"

Xiao was interrupted as Aether shoved his member into Xiao. Aether pushed in and out as fast he could. At first it hurt Xiao but the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure. His moans could be heard all throughout the Inn so could Aethers.

Xiao, "C-cummimg~"

Aether, "M-me to~"

They both moaned simultaneously as they both came all over each other.

Aether, "Don't even think I'm done with you~"

(O_O)

三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Ty so much for reading! Sorry for taking so long for updating I had no ideas please tell me some I would love to do them!
Check out my friend plz 🙏
Itzmeee0000

916 words ಠ_ಠ