The potion

TY SO MUCH FOR 200 READSS

Yk the drilll

For context. Albedo had been working on a new potion he had found in a old book in the restricted section of Lisas library. Since Aether was in the area preparing for his upcoming trip to Sumeru he invited him to try the potion at his lab in dragonspine.

Aether, "A-Albedo are you sure this is safe?"

Albedo, "No not completely."

Aether, "Ge thanks for the reassurance there Albedo"

Albedo, "No problem traveler"

Albedo walked over to Aether and handed him the pinkish red glowing potion for him to try. And gave him an sympathetic look for some of his past experiences with trying random potions

Aether, "What's with that look?"

Albedo, "Nothing don't worry about it."

Aether grabbed the vial and then held his nose and chocked it down almost wanting to throw up at the taste.

Aether, "I-I don't feel so good."

Aether started to feel a hot sensation fall over him. His stomach hurt almost as much as when he got hit with Eis lightning right after they first met. (IM NOT SORRY I HAD TO 💀💀)

Albedo, "Traveler! Are you okay?!"

Aether, "Everything feels fuzzy and hot"

Albedo grabbed Aether and held him up as Aether lost most of his strength.Albedo picked him up bridal style and rushed in the direction of Mondstadt in search of help when he saw Xiao in the distance.

Albedo, "You! Please help, my friend needs medical condition!"

Xiao looked over to see Albedo carrying a very familiar blond.

Xiao, "Who are you and what are you doing with Aether!?"

Albedo, 'explains what happened bc I'm lazy and its 2 am'

Xiao, "I see I take the traveler back to Liyue for doctor Baizhu he's one of the best doctors in all of Liyue."

Albedo, "Please be careful I don't want him to get hu-"

Before he could finish he saw that Aether was gone from his arms and Xiao was no where to be seen. Xiao teleported to his room at the Wangshu Inn so he could lay Aether down while he went to Bubu Pharmacy.

Aether, "Xiao? Is that you?"

Xiao, "Yes, its me Aether what's wrong?"

Aether felt better just from Xiao holding him but he wanted more.

Aether, "I don't know I hot and I'm in a lot of pain and you holding me makes me feel a lot better"

Aether looked up slightly and smiled. Xiao blushed a bit. He rested Aether down on the bed so he could go.

Aether, "Xiao~ don't leave me"

Xiao turned around as Aether pulled him on the bed next to him. Despite being sick he was still very strong.

Xiao, "I'm going to try and get some help to make you feel bett-"

Aether pulled him closer and kissed him deeply. Xiao pulled away in shock

Xiao, "What was that for Aether"

Aether, "I don't know but I want more~"

Aether grinned as he moved closer to Xiao. Xiao sat there shocked and confused as Aether moved closer once he came to his senses he grabbed Aether wrist and pushed him down face up on the bed with Xiao now on top of him.

Aether, "Xiao what are yo-"

Aether was interrupted by Xiao kissing him even deeper than they were before. They kissed for what felt like hours to them but it was only a couple of seconds. Xiao licked Aethers bottom lip to ask for permission to enter his mouth. Aether slightly gasped and that gave Xiao the perfect entrance way into his mouth. Aether started to moan slightly with Xiao loving every second of it. Xiao pulled away with lust in his eyes.

Aether, "What's *pant* wrong?"

Xiao, "May I?"

Xiao motioned to Aether pants and then his own.

Aether nodded yes blushing hard. Xiao started to undress both of them looking Aether beautiful now naked body he could see Aethers and his hard members. Xiao started to stoke Aethers member while he aligned his fingers up with Aethers tight hole.

Aether, "mph~ faster~!"

Xiao stopped as he slowly put one finger in Aethers ass. It hurt at first put once he was used to it he motioned to Xiao that it was okay to add a second one. Then he did the same for the third one. Xiao suddenly pulled out causing Aether to moan loudly only turning Xiao on more. Xiao pushed Aether onto his back and Aether started to sit doggy style.

Xiao, "Ready for my cock you whore?"

Aether, "Yes daddy let me be your little whore and put it all the way in!"

Xiao slowly enter Aether causing him to grunt because of how tight Aether was. Aether let out a louder moan than before. Xiao started to play with Aethers nipples while he was waiting for Aethers ass to get used to his cock.

Aether, "Auh~ Daddy!"

Xiao was done holding he wanted to pound his lover so hard.

Xiao, "Ready?"

Aether, "for wha- AUGH~"

He could not finish his sentence and Xiao started to pound Aether as fast and as hard and he could. He was sure the whole inn could hear them but Aethers moans were like one of Ventis beautiful songs.

Aether, "Augh~harder daddy!"

Xiao went faster and started to leave little love marks and bites along Aether neck.

Aerher, "I'm c-cumming!"

Xiao, "You really are just a little slut! You can't cum till I say so."

Xiao put his finger over Aether twitching member to keep him from cumming.

Xiao, "You're mine Aerher."

Aether moaned louder now in slight pain but mostly about to pass out from all the pleasure he was feeling.

Xiao, "Your so tight I'm already about to cum!"

Xiao let go out Aethers hard member and pounded once more and came inside of him. As he did Aether cum as well.

Xiao, "What did I say about you cumming!"

Aether, "I'm sorry master it just felt so good with your big cock inside of me!"

Xiao hadn't pulled out yet and started to pound Aether again

Xiao, "Were not even close to being done you slut!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Legend says they are still having sex to this day lmao

Ty so much for reading I'm always open to ideas!
Check out my bestiee!

@Itzmeee0000

1063 words 👁️👄👁️.