After Class

TY SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 600 READDSSSS

YK the drill lol

School AU, Xiao and Aether have been friends for years but Aether has had a giant crush on Xiao but Aether keeps on trying to convince himself that he likes boys. Xiao also has a crush on Aether and knows how Aether keeps on trying to convince himself he's straight.

Xiaos POV

I was waiting for my most boring class to end while looking at Aether. He had his hair up in a ponytail instead of his usual braid witch made me just want to look at his beauty all day.

A/N

THE CRINGE IN THESE STORYSSSS

Aether, "You okay Xiao?"

Xiao, "Yeah, don't worry I'm fine"

I put my hand down onto his thigh and rubbed it.

Aether, "X-xiao what are you doing?"

Xiao, "Nothing? You're straight after all?"

Aether, "Of course!"

Aether looked away obviously blushing at what I did. I loved teasing Aether like this.

Teacher, "If you to wanna talk during my lesson you can talk after class while you clean up!"

I looked over to the professor giving the lecture scowling at us in the top row

Aether, "I'm very sorry it wont happen again!"

Aether looked over to me scowling at me now as well

Teacher, "It better not!"

TIME SKIP

All class I was debating on whether or not to tell Aether how I felt. I knew he felt the same but it was still nerve racking.

Aether, "You got us held back again!"

Xiao, "Sorry Aether I'll go grab the cleaning supplies!"

Aethers POV

As I stood in the middle of the room still kinda flustered from what Xiao did.

Aether POV, "Why am I thinking like this I'm straight. Aren't I?"

A/N

No sweetie your not 😩❤️

Xiao, "Got everything!"

Aether, "Thanks Xiao!"

I ran over to him and grabbed the wipes and began to wipe down some one the tables. It was gonna take a while because it was a very big classroom. Xiao walked up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder to get my attention.

Xiao, "Hey Aether."

Aether, "What's up Xiao?"

Xiao, "I, uh, wanted to ask you something!"

Aether, "Whats up?"

Xiaos face turned a light shade of red when I looked at him.

Xiao, "Aether I'm sorry if this ruins our friend ship and I'm sorry if it does but... I really like you and have for a while!"

My face turned a bright red. I was definitely not straight.

Aether, "I-I like you to Xiao!"

I turned my head away obviously flustered.

Xiao, "Really!?"

I had never heard him sound so happy. He ran up and hugged me tightly putting his head into the crook of my neck because he was a bit shorter than me. I'm sure I was red as a tomato now. Xiao looked up and realized what he was doing and very quickly got of me now also as red as me

Xiao, "Sorry Aether I was just excited!"

Aether, "It's fine really I liked it!"

Xiao walked over still blushing and came closer to me our faces now merely an inch away from each other.

A/N

THESE STORIES ALWAYS MOVE SO FASTTT

Xiao, "Can I kiss you?"

Aether, "I- Yeah!"

I answered without even thinking. Xiao pulled me closer and gave me soft kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like hours to me. Xiao smiled as he pulled away leaving me a blushing mess. I pulled him in again and kissed him harder. Xiao gasped slightly but quickly kissed me back. I gasped as I felt his hands grab my waist and pulled me closer. He put his tounge in when I gasped wanting to feel every part of my mouth.

Third Person POV

Aether let out soft moans as Xiao kissed him. Xiao pushed Aether against the nearby wall and started to kiss his neck leaving love marks and bites. Xiao looked up at Aether

Xiao, "May I continue?"

A/N

Consent is key

Aether, "Y-yeah"

Xiao smirked and started to kiss Aether again while also pulling Aethers shirt and his shirt as well off. Then their pants. Xiao sat down on one of the near by chairs and gestured for Aether to come sit in his lap. Aether slowly walked over and sat down one his lap. Xiao started to kiss Aether passionately.
Without realizing it Aether started to slowly grind on Xiao. Xiao lifted Aether up and slowly put his hard member into Aether.

Aether, "Xiao! Agh~!"

Xiao, "You sound like an Angel."

Xiao started to slowly move Aether up and down on him.

Aether, "Mph~ Harder~! "

Xiao could not hold himself back anymore. He started to move Aether up and down his hard member leaving Aether an loud moaning mess. Xiao kissed Aether then whispered into his ear

Xiao, "You should probably be more quiet we don't wanna get caught~"

He kissed Aether again still moveing him up and down. He could feel Aether tighten up around him and he could his climax coming as well.

Aether, "aph~ I'm cumming!"

Xiao, "mph- Me too Aether"

Xiao pushed Aether into him as hard as he could hitting Aethers prostate making them both cum at the same tine.

*Cliche time skip*

They walked out of the school with Aether slightly limping from what they did before 😏

Venti stood at the front gate waiting for the couple.

Venti, "I see Xiao you finally confessed!"

Xiao, "Shut up!"

I love venti so muchhh😫😫😫

I'm so sorry for the late post!!!
Please comment if you have any ideas!