My prince

I would love to okay with some of you! Add me on genshin if you want!

Charlie
America (server)
6822406072

Ty so much for over 2k reads!!!!!!!
This is going to go VERY VERY FAST 😳
⚠kinky⚠

Context,
Aether and Lumine are the prince and princesses. Xiao is Aethers personal body guard. Snezhnaya is a nearby kingdom that has made several military based threats

Idk just roll with it

Third person POV

Aether was waiting on his balcony in his room of the castle.

Xiao, "Prince Aether is everything alright?"

Aether, "Just thinking Xiao."

Xiao, "Alright, but please do tell me if something is wrong."

Aether, "I said I'm fine!"

Xiao, "It's my job to take care you my prince"

Aether, "You really don't have to pretend to care. You're only doing this because you were hired"

Xiao, "Even if I was not hired I would still care for you!"

Aether, "Ive heard that from all my guards in the past. This time is no diffrent"

Xiao, "Do you want me to show you how this is diffrent?"

Xiao walked over to Aether on the balcony and grabbed Aethers chin and swiftly pulled him in for a fast kiss.

Aether pushed Xiao away and turned bright red.

Aether, "W-what did you just do!?"

Xiao, "I kissed you? I thought it would be the best way to show you how I really feel about you."

Aether, "What about your father? Lord Morax? What if he doesn't approve of us? "

Xiao, "let's not worry about that right now Aether. You're always so worried about things that don't matter right nowq"

Xiao pulled Aether in for soft kiss leaving a once again shocked Aether.

Aether swiftly fell into the kiss. Xiao slowly pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

Xiao, "Want to continue this on the bed?"

Aether, "I'd love that Xiao"

Xiao picked Aether up bridal style and laid him down on the bed. Xiao then sat down next to him and motioned for Aether to sit on his lap.

Aether, "Are you sure we should be doing this now?"

Xiao, "It's whatever you are comfortable Aether"

A/N

✨c o n s e n t✨

Aether slowly climbed into Xiaos lap. He could feel Xiaos hard member pushing up agaidnt his butt.

Xiao took of his shirt and Aether took of his as well. Xiao also started to kiss Aethers neck leaving Aether a moaning mess.

Aether could feel Xiaos hand slither down into his pants. Xiao started to slowly jack off Aether with his pants still on.

Aether, "Mph~ Faster please!"

Xiao pushed Aether of his lap and got on top of him pinning Aethers hands down on the bed.

Xiao started to undress himself further leaving him now fully naked.

Xiao umpinned Aether so that Aether could take of his pants.

Once Aether was finished Xiao started to jack off Aether once again. He also started to lip the tip

A/N

I'm gonna ducking do it again :)

LICK LICK LICK LICK I WANNA EAT CHO DICK BUT I CAN'T DUCK UP MY NAILS SO I'MMA PICK IT UP WITH CHOPSTICKS

Im not sorry lol

Aether, "Xiao I'm gonna cum!"

Xiao quickly stopped and stared Aether in the eyes.

Xiao, "You don't cum till I say you can cum."

Aether, "Y-yes Xiao"

Xiao, "Yes what?"

Aether, "Yes master!"

Xiao, That's a good little slut"

Aether turned over on to his knees and pointed his ass up.

Aether, "P-please fuck me"

Xiao, "Of course"

Xiao sat up on his knees and slowly entered one finger into Aethers tight hole.

He waited a minute then entered another. Xiao started to move them slowly in Aethers hole.

Aether, "Faster please!"

Xiao could feel Aether tighten up around his fingers and he quickly pulled out and lined up his hard member.

Xiao, "Ready? This might hurt at first."

Aether, "Y-yeah"

Xiao slowly entered it, making a few grunts in the process from how tight Aether was.

Aether started moaning even more than before as Xiao started to move inside of him quickly become faster.

The room was filled with the sounds of wet clapping and muffled moans from Aether with his face smashed into a pillow so no one would hear him moaning.

Xiao, "I'm cumming!"

Aether, "Same here!"

Xiao plunged into Aether one last time with warm fluid filling his insides. Aether promptly collapsed back down on the bed and fell asleep

Xiao grabbed the nearby blanket and covered both of them up. Xiao also quickly fell asleep with Aethers neck nuzzled into the crook of his neck besides him being taller.

WHY TF DID THAT TAKE SO LONGGGGG I'M SO ORRY FOR NOT POSTING I HAD ZERO MOTIVATION.

ty so much for reading hope you have a great day/night and rember to drink water and take care your self ❤