The perfect surprise

IM SO SORRY FOR NOY POSTING FOIR AL MOST A MONTH. I HAVE HAD NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE

Add me!! Charlie 646176684  American server TvT

TW, DEROGATORY LAUNGUAGE 

Idea from, 

Hayninth Vocals,  Demon Xiao conquers you ASMR 

💅

Inccubus Xiao x Modern AU Aether

A Inccubus is a Lilin-demon in male form, who lies upon women with the intent of having sexual activity

Third person POV

  Aether awoke from a nightmare to hear a loud rummaging in his room. Aether tried to get up but found he was unable to move his body

Xiao, "I'm sorry did i wake you up?"

Aether, "Who are you and, what are you doing in my house"

Xiao, "Don't look so surprised! After all your the one who summoned me here!"

Aether, "I did no such thing!

Xiao, "Here let me find the book."

Xiao starts to rummage around the room looking for a book. He opens Aethers dresser drawers. He stumbles upon Aethers under where drawer in the process. 

Xiao, "Nice underwhere. Some are quite revealing don't you think"

Aether, "That's none of your business"

Xiao, "Don't be so hasty now. You have a demon from the underworld here, and he has taken quite the intrest in you"

Aether, "How did you get here!?"

Xiao, "Here it is!"

Xiao pulls out a old looking book from Aethers bottom drawer.

Xiao, "This is a book of demons, why do you have this?"

Aether, "I was trying to find a spell to locate my missing sister"

Xiao, "But instead you summoned an Inccubus. I might as well do what I was called here for"

Aether, "And what's that?"

Xiao, "An Inccubus is a male version of a succubus so I think you might know"

Xiao gets on top of Aether.

Xiao, "May I have your consent?"

Aether, "You're going to do it even if i say no so why would you ask?"

Xiao, "I am a demon but i have standards"

Aether, "If you promise to help me find my sibling"

Xiao, "I promise."

Aether, "Please allow me to move first so that it's easier for the both of us"

Xiao, "I was already planning on it. You humans are so needy"

In less than a minute both of their clothes are on the floor. Xiao starts to kiss Aether slowly. He inserted his tongue and swirled it around Aethers mouth. Aether started to wrap his hands and legs around Xiao. 

Xiao, "You really are a whore"

Aether, "Please just fuck me and get this over with"

Xiao, "Slow down and just enjoy this before I pound you. Also its master to you. I can kill you at any moment so just be grateful that i took an intrest in you and decided to have a bit of fun together."

Aether, "Y-yes master"

Xiao, "Beg for me you whore"     

Aether, "please fuck me master"

Xiao, "Do it like you mean it you worthless mortal"

Aether, "Please fuck me hard master!"

Xiao, "That's a good whore"

Xiao slowly started to put his tip into Aether 

Xiao, "Your so ngh- tight I can barely put it in"

Xiao moved the tip in and out going deeper with each small thrust. Then he suddenly started to pound Aether as hard as he could. The whole room was filled with the loud moans from Aether and the loud wet clapping sounds

Xiao bit Aethers neck causing him to scream out in pain. Xiao then suddenly flipped Aether onto his stomach still pounding him as hard as he could. Xiao pulled Aethers long braid causing Aether to throw his head back with a loud moan.

Xiao, "I bet you like that you fucking slut."

Aether, "I'm gonna cum if we go any longer!"

Xiao, "We're not stopping till I cum! I don't care how long it takes"

THREE HOURS LATER 

Xiao, "I'm about to cum i wanna hear you beg for it"

Aether, "Please fill me with your sperm master!"

Xiao, "Good boy~"

Aether arched his back one final time as a warm white fluid filled his insides.

AAAAAAAHHHHHSFOIGNSROGHBNFNGFHGHFDLBg

I FINALLY FINISHED OMGGGGGGGGGGG

Ty for supporting me even when i was not online!

Have a great day/night and don't forget to drink water!