2

WALKING UP to my next game I scanned to see how many people there were, as I was walking through the archway I picked up a phone on the white table in the middle and waited for registration to close.

As of now I have played 2 games, I have the cards 4 of spades and 3 of clubs and I kept them in my bra, it's the safest space for now.

From the outside this building looked like an old school which could mean anything for the game, I learned to look at the people that were participating as well so I can use them if needed.

Everything to get back home.

There was the normal pair of schoolgirls being scared for their lives not knowing what was happening and honestly, I don't blame them, a couple of guys and.. a guy with a hood over his head listening to music on a walkman wearing swimming trunks and a vest.

I need to get one as well to be honest.

'He has got to be smart.' He also has whiteish-blondeish hair? Doesn't matter, as long as he won't be in my way, he looked at me for a second as the robotic voice began speaking again 'REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE. GAME, HIDE AND SEEK. DIFFICULTY, 3 OF CLUBS. RULE, HIDE IN ANY PLACE YOU WANT TO NOT BE SEEN OR FOUND BY THE SEEKER. CLEAR CONDITION, IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FOUND IN 30 MINUTES. YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO HIDE.'

The doors opened as everyone started running, I walked around thinking of a good place to hide, I was never that good in hide and seek so hearing this was a bummer, but nothing I won't beat. 

I decided to go to the 3rd floor which had a music room and a pantry, right next to it was the infirmary to which I quickly roamed around the room to find stuff to defend myself with and I rushed to the pantry.

I didn't lock the door, not because I was stupid, but because if I were to lock it the seeker would know someone is in here. The school looked broken down anyway so tables and drawers were scattered throughout the whole school, to which I decided to move the closet and hide behind it.

'THE 5 MINUTES ARE NOW OVER, GOOD LUCK.'

I sat down when I heard the door open 'Fuck.' I jumped up and sprinted towards the person as I held a scalpel to his neck.

"Damnit, it's just you." I huffed out letting the scalpel lower down. He looked at me with slightly scrunched eyebrows as he scanned me up and down.

"Oh? Did you rather want to see the seeker?" He said as his voice sounded quite deep but also not, if that makes sense. "Shut up. He'll hear us you idiot." I said shushing him with my hand over his mouth to which I could feel he smirked a little.

"You have dry lips, one more smirk and you might as well bleed out." I said lowering my hand down as he put his hands in his pockets.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed him as I directed him behind the closet, I sat down with my legs up to my torso as he also went to sit down. "Let's hope dumb luck is on our side, because this is a horrible hiding spot." I whispered.

"You think I would choose this as my hiding spot if it was horrible?" He asked and I chuckled slightly playing with the end of my cargo pants.

Approximately 10 minutes passed hearing gun shots every now and then the door opened and my eyes widened, however, it closed just as soon and we both released the air we didn't know we were holding "So my dumb, don't lock the door thing worked." I spoke as he put his arms over each other "It did."

We both waited for the time to run out as we heard a familiar voice 'GAME CLEARED, CONGRATULATIONS.' "Great." I sighed out, quickly standing up as I head outside with the white haired guy still behind me.