5

Yes, I hate this chapter even more than you do guys, but it gets better after this. I promise. JUST SKIP THE LAST PART..

WALKING TO my room I opened the door and got in a shower, doing the necessary things, got out and dried myself off to put my swimsuit back on, but as I came back into my room I jumped as someone was sitting on my chair by my bed.

"Chishiya, are you fucking crazy." I said "Your door was open." "All our doors are! Thought you were smart." "Misa, I might need your help." "You? Need my help" "Yes." "Nuh uh, and get out of my room."

"Just, think about it." he went to walk away but he stopped "Alright, Shuntaro." "Goodnight."

I was laying in bed sleeping until I heard an agitating car noise and cheering which could only mean one thing 'Hatters of to a game.' Now I'd say I'd hope he dies, but that would mean that the militants rule over, and I cannot have that happening because they'd either kill me, or rape me, Niragi at least.

I know I have at least 2 weeks of visa days worth, so I just killed some time laying on the sunbeds until Kuina came over to me.

"If you're here to push me into whatever plan you guys have, I'm not interested." "Not at all, don't worry. It's just that Chishiya is getting annoying so I needed time with someone else." She said and I chuckled "Fair. But why me?"

"Because you are reasonable. But that's not why." "Hm, well. If you're here anyway, tell me, what did you do before you came here?" "I was a boutique clerk." I looked at her.

"I did not expect that to be honest." I said as she chuckled "What did you do?" She asked me.

"I was a nurse." I said as she laughed "That's funny." "What's funny?"

"Chishiya is a medical student." "Oh?" She nodded.

I was walking back to my room but after I turned the lights on because it was dark outside I jumped as someone was sitting in the chair by my bed, again.

As before, it was Chishiya.

"You gotta stop doing that." I threw a pillow as he smirked.

"I wanna ask if you've thought about it." He stood up as he walked over to me and looked into my eyes.

"Thought about what?" I smirked "About helping me." He said and I looked more closely at his features.

"Help you with what though.." I smiled as I saw him glance at my lips.

Why so obvious?

"Just some help with this plan I'm planning on executing. You'd be a big help considering you're smart." He said lowering his voice at the end of his sentence.

"Unless you think you couldn't handle it.." He added as he moved slightly closer.

"Oh, I can handle it." I stayed looking into his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He tilted his head.

"Stop talking."

He looked at my lips as we both crashed our lips together roughly, I kicked the door closed with my foot as he slammed me into the door, putting his hands everywhere as our lips still connected.

I jumped to get my legs around his waist and I was now harshly placed against the wooden door of my room, he moved his mouth to my neck as he found my weak spot and I bit my lip.

It was a hungry kiss, but it didn't feel genuine, none of it did but it was good. 

Really good.

I groaned waking up to an alarm.

"Put your damn alarm off." A voice said sitting in my chair as I remembered vaguely what happened last night.

I quickly stood up to turn the alarm off as I put my hands in my hair and sat down.

"You were so eager to get up, did you forget what we did?" He smirked as he tilted his head and I looked at him as I crossed my arms.

"Did we have sex?" I asked unsurely "We didn't."

"It-" "Do you regret it though." "No- Yes. Yes, of- of course." "You stuttered, so did you change your mind?" "Get out Shuntaro." I said annoyingly as he went to walk out of the room with a chuckle.

____

🂶

EDIT:

Changed it up because it was so bad and it made me really unmotivated lolz

no more smut chapter, it's now just making out.