3

"I TREATED both your wounds, but there isn't much to do since it was handled quite okay." I answered standing up. "Thanks. Hey, uhm, bold question but.." Karube asked "Yes?" "How many cards do you have." I furrowed my brows.

"Cards? Why do you wanna know?" "It's just because you seem so experienced, like you've been here for a long time.." "Well, you guys seem unharmful anyway.. I have 12 cards, and don't get any ideas to steal them." I smirked as Arisu on the couch coughed

"So you've been here for long?" Arisu asked "A week and 4 days now." I said as they gulped "So you've at least once done 2 games in a day?" "Yeah, I wanna get out of here." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Damn. Well, since you told us something, we'll say something in return, which I think you don't know about yet." Karube said as he motioned for me to follow him.

'I probably do but whatever.' I was now alone with Karube "I found a radio, and someone radioed in." I furrowed my brows 'Well, that's new information.' "It kept saying return to The Beach." "The Beach?" I was confused "Yeah, but aren't those far away from here?" I asked as he nodded.

"Alright, thanks. I'll be on my way now." I said standing up cutting him off walking out the door and shouting bye.

'The beach..' I thought to myself walking off to my next game.

I walked into the 'lobby' of my new game to see a familiar face 'Mr. army guy.' He seemed to notice me as well as he murmured something to the guy in a black and white colored shirt right next to him.

The guy next to him rose his eyebrows and smirked, choosing to ignore it I walked over to the table and picked up the phone as I waited for registration to close.

'REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE. TOTAL PLAYERS, 7. GAME, RUSSIAN ROULETTE. DIFFICULTY, 6 OF HEARTS. RULE, EACH ROUND THERE WILL BE A SINGLE BULLET PLACED IN ONE OF THE 7 CYLINDERS, YOU THEN PLACE THE MUZZLE NEXT TO YOUR HEAD AND PULL THE TRIGGER. TRY TO KILL THE GUARD AND YOU WILL DIE. TIME LIMIT FOR EACH TURN IS 40 SECONDS. CLEAR CONDITION, IF THERE ARE 3 PEOPLE LEFT.' 

I walked into the elevator and leaned against the wall when the guy in the black and white shirt stood extremely close to me. "You're standing too close for my liking." I said to which he chuckled "I'm perfectly fine right here." He turned around and got really close to my face as I stared daggers at him 'Dick.'

The elevator doors opened and we were all placed on a seat by the round table, the guard placed the revolver in the middle when the robotic voice spoke 'THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE.' There was an arrow switching between everyone at the table, probably indicating who goes first.

The man in front of me had to go first to which he hesitantly dragged the gun to his head, he didn't do anything but just hold it there. "It's either now, or in 40 seconds. Either way, it will be a fast and painless death, if you point it at the right part at least." I told him.

He pulled the trigger and.. died. Starters luck. I had to go next and was quick to pull the trigger. Nothing happened. 2 rounds went by and I was still standing along with the army guy, pervy guy and some other guy.

Everyone already had their turn but me and the normal guy, so naturally a person would feel at least some kind of fear. And I had to admit, I was terrified, but I wasn't gonna let that show of course. It was my turn and I raised the gun to my head as I pulled the trigger.

Nothing.

I survived, and the other guy had to die. He threw quite the fit as he went screaming to let him live, but he used up all his time and a laser went straight through his head.