🤍Sick Belly (Harry)🤍

Hi! This is a request for ilangel1 ! I hope you enjoy :)

To say Harry wasn't feeling well would be an understatement. He'd spent the entire day at the studio with his band, -and even Louis for a while- recording and writing music for his album, even though all he really wanted was to be in bed.

His belly had been giving him a bad time from the moment he'd woken up that morning, and he didn't know whether it was a bug or if he'd possibly eaten something bad.

What he did know, however, is that he felt like complete shit, and it had only been getting worse.

"Okay, so I was thinking we could have a movie night with Chinese takeout? Maybe from that sushi restaurant you like?" Louis asked as they got into the car at the end of the day.

Harry's stomach gurgled at the thought and he gingerly placed his hand on it. "Umm... I dunno. I'm kind of tired to be honest..."

"Well, I dunno how to tell you this Haz, but being tired doesn't really take away the need your body has for food." Louis said, with a light laugh, "But that's alright. We can just head home and eat some cereal?"

Harry nodded quickly, relieved that Louis was so chill about it. He was trying really hard not to raise any suspicion, because worrying over him was the last thing Louis needed right now.

He rubbed slow circles on his bloated tummy, trying to soothe it a little without being too obvious. Not that Louis was watching anyway, he had to focus on driving.

Harry groaned a little when Louis made a bit of a sharp turn, it jostling his tender belly.

"Sorry love," Louis chuckled, "probably need to work on my driving skills."

"You think?" Harry asked, grabbing his water bottle from the cup holder, hoping a few sips might settle his belly.

"Hey, no need for the attitude" Louis joked, as Harry swallowed some water.

"Well and there's no need for you to-" Harry was cut off by a nauseous watery belch escaping his lips.

"Whoa... excuse you!" Louis laughed, still not catching onto the fact that Harry really wasn't feeling well at all.

And Harry, well, he was trying to keep it that way.

"Sorry.." Harry mumbled, with a little less enthusiasm than normal. He was too busy focusing on keeping that water in his belly.

Louis just rolled his eyes and giggled a bit. "Harry.. don't take it so serious. It's fine!"

Harry just shrugged, "I'm not taking it seriously.. just tired."

Louis smiled sympathetically, looking at him as they hit a red light. "Well, been a long day love. I'm tired too, and I wasn't even the one doing the work," he paused, fishing a cigarette out of the pack in his pocket. "Mind lighting me up?"

Harry nodded, grabbing a lighter from the glove box and holding it to the cigarette that Louis now had dangling in his mouth.

He took in a long drag while Harry rolled the windows down. Louis cranked up the music at that point, and soon the light was green. Louis started driving again, humming along to the music and enjoying his cigarette, totally in his own world.

Meanwhile, Harry had nearly his whole head out the window, the smell of smoke usually didn't bother him, he was used to it by now with Louis' habit. With his stomach being so queasy at the moment though, it was a little nauseating.

Louis was just finishing the cigarette as they pulled into the drive, and Harry had never been more happy to be home.

"Finally..." he murmured under his breath, more than ready to get into bed.