🐥 sick on stage {2013} (harry) 🐥

Hi all! Sorry it's been so long, writers block sucks. But anyway, this is an anonymous request. Hope you enjoy!

"Lou..." Harry mumbled, pressing his face into Louis' neck. The bunk was small, twin sized, but the two boys refused to sleep alone.

"What is it?" Louis asked sleepily, it was early and he wanted to be asleep.

"I don't feel very good..." He sniffled, clinging onto Louis. "My tummy hurts."

Louis woke up a bit more when he heard that. "Your belly's bugging you?"

Harry yawned, and rubbed his eyes sleepily, nodding. "It woke me up," he groaned.

"Oh baby..." Louis pulled him closer. "You don't feel warm or anything, so no fever at least."

Harry nodded into Louis' shoulder. "Still feel sick though." He hiccuped.

Hiccups. That was a sure sign he didn't feel well, one thing Louis had learned about Harry over the past few years was that any time he had a sick stomach he'd get the hiccups.

"I'm so sorry my darling, we've got a show tonight, but if you're still not feeling too well I can try and get you out of it okay?" Louis said, always trying to look out for his baby.

"Kay," Harry nodded, holding Louis' shirt tightly in his fists, hiccuping again.

"Who's hiccuping?" A grumpy, Irish voice asked. "M'trying to sleep over here! It's 5 in the fucking morning!"

Louis poked his head out from his curtain and flipped Niall the bird. "It's Harry, now fuck off. He's sick!"

Niall quieted down at that. One, because he felt bad for Harry. He was the baby of the band and they all looked out for him, and worried over him. And two, he did not want to piss Louis off. Especially at 5 in the morning.

"Right.. sorry. Feel better Harry!" Niall said, before closing his curtain again.

Louis did the same, and went back to giving Harry his full attention. "Is there anything you need buttercup?"

Harry shook his head, "just *hic* snuggles please."

Louis cooed, and cradled him close, rubbing his back. "I love Harry cuddles," Louis told him, making Harry giggle softly. "Now you get some sleep, alright?"

Harry nodded against him, and pretty soon the poor thing was asleep once more.

🐥

The rest of the day had been pretty miserable for Harry, he'd spent his morning and afternoon in his bunk, watching movies on his iPad and throwing up every couple of hours.

By showtime, he was looking a lot worse for wear. "Shit Harry," Niall said as they walked into the back of the venue and headed toward the dressing room, "you look awful."

"I feel awful too," Harry whimpered. He had a shaky hand resting on his belly, which was slightly distended.

Niall sighed sympathetically, "I'm sorry. Hopefully Louis can get them to let you rest tonight."

"I really hope so," Harry agreed. Currently Louis was talking with some of their management team, or rather shouting at them, to try and get Harry out of the show that night.

A few minutes later, Louis entered the dressing room and shook his head. "I'm sorry Haz... I tried."

Harry sniffled and opened his arms for a hug, which Louis immediately gave him. "It's okay Lou... I know you tried." Harry said sadly.

Louis stayed right by Harry's side throughout the whole process of hair and makeup. He wanted to be there with him as much as he could, because he knew that come showtime, he'd have to stay away.

Fuck management.

"I did, I really did." Louis mumbled sadly.

The concert started off okay, Harry was managing himself alright, but during their performance of Teenage Dirtbag, everything changed.

Harry felt his stomach doing flips inside him and he was trying to act nonchalant, but he had no idea how long he'd be able hold his stomach's contents down.

Louis kept trying to see him through the corner of his eye, because god forbid he take a step too close to his boyfriend, or even look at him, while in the public eye.

He was so damn worried.

Towards the end of the song, Harry gagged a little, and tried so hard to hide it. He knew this was a losing battle and he was going to throw up. He quickly got the attention of some crew members, subtly signaling what was happening, and the second the song ended he clumsily ran backstage.

Louis noticed, of course, and panic bubbled up in his chest. He wanted to follow after him, wanted to make sure he was alright, but his hands were tied.

Instead, all he could do was share a nervous look with Niall.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn were all worried too, and they showed it. They were talking with other crew members and trying to make sure Harry was alright, all the while Louis was acting nonchalant, like nothing was wrong at all.

He felt like he looked like such an asshole and he hated it.

When Harry returned back onstage, he wasn't himself at all. He was clammy, and shaky, and his energy was at an all time low.

Louis' heart ached. He just wanted to look after his sweet baby. He wanted to carry him offstage and cuddle all his sickness away.

But he couldn't.

After what felt like the longest show ever, the boys finally left the stage, and the moment they were out of sight Louis had Harry wrapped up in his arms. "I threw up Lou.." He said sadly.

"Oh buttercup... I know. I'm so sorry. I would've been right there beside you if i could." Louis said sadly. "How's your tummy now?"

Harry whimpered, "still feels awful. I think... I think m'gonna throw up again" he mumbled, burping into his fist, a gag following.

"Zayn, grab a bucket!" Louis said quickly, ushering a very shaky Harry toward the couch, the bathroom was way too far and there was no way he'd make it.

Zayn found one that had been used for Harry earlier, which had been cleaned of course, and brought it over. "Here H," Zayn said, feeling so bad as he had it to Harry, who took it, and held it in his lap.

Louis sat beside him, rubbing his back as Harry sat, hunched over the bucket, for what felt like hours, despite it only being a few minutes.

When Harry finally finished, he hiccuped and leaned against Louis, sweaty and exhausted. "M'done" he rasped, muffling back another sick burp with red cheeks, which stood out against his otherwise ghostly white face.

"Okay baby, good job." Louis said gently, and scooped him up. "Now let's get you back to the bus for some sleep hm?"

Harry nodded, yawning. "You'll cuddle me right?"

"Of course petal," Louis said, kissing his head as he carried him. Harry was starting to get taller than him, but Louis didn't care. His baby was sick, and he was going to hold him.

"Love you so much Lou..." Harry mumbled sleepily once they'd reached the bus and Louis was getting him all situated and cozy in the bunk.

"Love you so much too H-ie" Louis smiled, getting in beside him and pulling him close, as they drifted off into a much needed sleep.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed, I had massive writers block so hopefully this is okay! Coming up next is:

Harry's Cough for Beckyxx06