🫖sick tummy (louis)🫖

Hi! Back again with another!:) This is a request for Marvel6555 hope you enjoy:)

Louis hated to be a bother, and he was always trying to focus on everyone else's needs rather than his own. Sometimes, though he'd hate to admit it, he needed help too.

And tonight, was one of those nights.

His belly had been bothering him for the majority of the day, but it hadn't been bad enough that he'd actually spoken up about it. He and Harry had been having a pretty relaxing day anyway, so it wasn't like he was overworking himself.

But when he awoke in a cold sweat, and a watering mouth, he realized he was sicker than he'd thought.

Whimpering a little, he sat up, his hand over his mouth. He tried to take some deep breaths to possibly quell the nausea a bit and keep his stomach's contents down, but it didn't seem to be working.

When a soft gag escaped, he knew there was absolutely no way he'd avoid vomiting. Quickly, he got out of bed, being careful not to wake Harry.

Once in the bathroom, he closed the door before turning on the light and stumbling to the toilet. He was honestly shocked he'd made it in time, he sighed with relief as he crashed into his knees in front of the toilet, but the relief didn't last long because soon he was choking up mouthfuls of what he'd eaten that day, and it did not taste as good as when he'd first eaten it.

When he finished, he shakily leaned back against the wall, bringing his knees up to his chest. He had two options. One, he could camp out in the bathroom and let Harry sleep or two, he could wake his boyfriend and get all the cuddles and comfort in the world.

It seems like a no brainer, but Louis still had to think on it. The problem was just that he really didn't want to bother Harry and keep him awake, because he knew he'd be up and worrying about him for most of the night.

But when his stomach started to gurgle loudly, and sweat began trickling down his face in droplets, he decided he needed his Harry.

Slowly, with his arms wrapped protectively around his stomach, he shuffled back to the bedroom where Harry was peacefully sleeping.

"Hazza..." Louis mumbled quietly, tapping his arm gently.

Harry stirred a little but didn't wake up, so Louis tried again. "Haz..." he spoke a little louder, a whimper following.

This time, Harry's eyes peeled open, and he blinked a few times, letting them adjust so he could see Louis' face beneath the moonlight that was spilling through the window. "Hi Lou... what is it?" He put a hand on his cheek and felt the slight dampness from his sweat. "Are you okay?"

Louis shook his head, Harry's warm, soothing voice was enough to make the tears that had been welling up in his baby blues spill over.

"Oh no... honeybee what's the matter?" Harry asked, as Louis curled up into his side.

"Feel sick..." Louis whined softly, his voice all muffled by Harry's chest.

Harry could slightly smell the vomit now that Louis was so close. "Oh no... did you throw up baby?"

Louis nodded against Harry's chest, hiccuping nauseously. "Feel like m'on a boat or somethin..."

"Oh darling... why didn't you wake me sooner? I hate the thought of you getting sick all alone," Harry rubbed up and down Louis' back soothingly.

"I didn't wanna bother you, you looked so peaceful and comfy," Louis said, tears still rolling down his cheeks and wetting Harry's bare chest.

"You know you'd never bother me kitten," Harry said, feeling so so bad for his baby.

Louis nodded a little bit, "Jus' wanted to let you sleep though."

"I appreciate that baby, I do," Harry validated him gently, "but next time, just wake me okay? I'd rather be there than sleep while you're throwing up and miserable all alone."

"Okay..." Louis nodded softly, pulling away to reach up and wipe his eyes with his sweater paws, before snuggling his face right back into Harry.

"Alright darling, I'm going to get you some medicine. Think you'll be able to go back to sleep?" Harry asked him.

Louis thought for a moment before softly shaking his head. He burped a little, his stomach just awfully miserable. "S'cuse me..." he whispered, blushing. Harry couldn't see the pink to his cheeks though, as it was dark.

Harry shook his head softly, "it's alright baby. Your tummy's really not liking you tonight huh?"

"Yeah...." Louis mumbled, with another little hiccup, followed by a tummy gurgle, making him so embarrassed.

"Okay honeybee, I'll be right back." Harry said, gently moving Louis from his chest so that he could go get the medicine.

He returned shortly with medicine and some tea, and his heat just melted at the sight of Louis. He was all sprawled out, his hoodie all lifted up and he was rubbing his belly.

"Hi darling," he cooed, leaning down and pressing a kiss to Louis' forehead, and setting the tea and medicine on the nightstand.

"Hi..." Louis pouted, as Harry pressed another kiss to his forehead and then one to his exposed belly.

"Want me to rub it?" Harry asked, knowing already that Louis would want him to.

Louis nodded, moving his own hands so that Harry could take over and rub his belly.

"Poor baby.... your tummy's all bloated" Harry said, feeling so bad for his baby.

Louis nodded, burping softly again as Harry rubbed gentle circles into his warm skin.

"Maybe you have some air or something making it worse," Harry observed, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Maybe," Louis shrugged with another little hiccup.

Harry applied a little pressure to see if he had some air bubbles, but when he did, Louis immediately pushed Harry's hand away and sat up, hand over his mouth.

"Uh oh.. gonna be sick?" Harry asked, quickly reaching for the sick bowl he'd brought in with the tea and medicine.

Louis nodded, gagging harshly as Harry held the bowl beneath his chin. "Alright baby, it's okay. Let it up, it'll help you feel better." He encouraged gently as Louis threw up more of his stomach's contents into the bowl, tears springing to his blue eyes.

"It's alright honey... almost done." Harry said, noticing the tears that had begun to trickle down Louis' flushed cheeks. "Almost done..."

When Louis finally finished, he gasped for breath and then spat a little into the bowl, his lips quivering. "M'd-done..." he whimpered.

"Okay baby," Harry kissed his head. "You must be so exhausted now, huh?"

Louis nodded a little as Harry set the bowl aside. "How about you try again at getting some sleep hm?"

"Kay..." Louis whispered, letting Harry help him to lie down again, and tuck him beneath his cozy blankets.

"I'm going to clean this out quick, and I'll be right back okay sweet one?" Harry said, gently giving Louis' hand a squeeze.

Louis nodded a little, and squeezed back with his dainty hand.

By the time Harry returned, Louis was fast asleep again, but that didn't stop him from wrapping himself around Harry the moment he felt him beside him.

Harry couldn't help but smile, even in his sleep, his sweet Lou knew how to find him.

Heyyyy I was feeling really soft today so I hope you enjoyed this pile of fluff:) have a fantastic week ahead!

Next up is Harry sick at the concert in 2013 :)