Chapter 4- Eavesdropping

I was walking towards Henry's office, when I heard his voice from inside William's office. "William, are you kidding me!?" "Yup. You're in love." "But- I can't be- I met them two days ago!" Is he talking about me..?  "Henry, you're in love. What was their name again, by the way?" "Y/N. Y/N L/N." "Hm. They're the one with H/C (hair color) hair and E/C (eye color) eyes, correct?" "Yup. That's them." "I've seen them before. They walked into my office looking for you. They seem pretty nice, and they look nice too." "William, I love them for who they are, not how they look." I hear Henry get up and walk towards the door. You quickly step towards his office door.

"Y/N-!" Henry says, and William peeks his head out. "Hey, Henry! I was wondering where you were!" William raised an eyebrow and then goes back into his office. "Did you- hear anything?" He asks. "No? Why? Was there something you didn't want me to hear?" You said, and Henry made a face. "Uh- no- I-" "Calm down, I'm kidding! But no, I didn't hear anything." You lied. 

Henry leans against the wall outside his office. "What do you need?" "Just my uniform and a tour around." You reply. "Okay. William keeps all the uniforms in his office, so you can stop by and grab one." "Okay! What about-" "I'll show you around." Henry seems to be avoiding talking to you. "Henry?" "Hm?" "Are you okay? You seem to be worried about something." "I- don't worry about. I'm fine. Just.. tired." You nodded. William walked out of his office, carrying a light gray uniform with two black stripes on each sleeve. (I'll give a picture of it later maybe) "Here's your uniform, Mx. L/N." "Thank you, Mr. Afton." He nods and goes back to his office. 

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, but I don't know what else to write. I might do a quick Henry POV for this chapter later, but idk. 

-R0W4N