Eavesdropping Part 2- Henry's POV

A/N

William will be flirting with Henry but it won't be good flirting because I don't know shit about flirting and I have flirted with a whopping 1 girl (badly) and (somehow) got her number because she thought I was funny and desperate. 

I was sitting in a chair across from William, in his office. He smiles and winks at me, making me roll my eyes. "William, be professional." I snapped at him. "Alright, sorry Hen." "Never call me that again or I'll get a restraining order." "Alright, alright. Fine." He laughs. "Would you rather I call you babygirl?" He jokes. What the hell kinda sense of humor is that!? I looked down. He didn't know. "No. I'm not a woman, and I'm not dating you." He looked to the side, and changes the subject quickly.

 "So, you and Y/N sure do hang out a lot." He said to me. "Yeah-.. I don't know what it is about them- they make me feel a certain way. Like... when I'm with them, I just forget about everything else. You know?" William makes a disappointed, shocked face. "Yeah. There's someone I know that's like that." He replies, making me smile. "Well it's good that there's someone that understands." "So, you're in love with Y/N?" "Wha- no!" I said, my face turning  red. "Well it sure seems like it." "I'm not 'in love' with Y/N!" "Yes you are." 

This is the part that Y/N overhears

"William, are you kidding me!?" "Yup. You're in love." "But- I can't be- I met them two days ago!" "Henry, you're in love. What was their name again, by the way?" "Y/N. Y/N L/N." "Hm. They're the one with H/C (hair color) hair and E/C (eye color) eyes, correct?" "Yup. That's them." "I've seen them before. They walked into my office looking for you. They seem pretty nice, and they look nice too." "William, I love them for who they are, not how they look." I glare at him and get up to leave. He rolls his eyes and grins at me.

Y/N is by the door to my office. "Y/N-! Did you hear anything?" I asked. Shit- bad move, Henry- I think to myself. "No? Why? Is there something you didn't want me to hear?" They said, and grinned mischievously at me. "I- no- I mean-" Y/N laughs. "Calm down! I'm kidding!" I sigh. "So, what do you need?" I ask, trying to take my mind off of William's words. "You're in love with Y/N!" His words echo in my mind. 

"Just a uniform and a tour around" They say. I nod. "William keeps all the uniforms in his office. You can stop by and grab one." "What about-" "I'll show you around." I cut them off. I just need to convince myself that I'm not in love with them. That's all. Because I'm not. 

"Henry, is something wrong?" Y/N says, distracting me from my thoughts. "No- I'm just-... tired." They nod, and William comes out of his office, carrying a uniform. "Here you go, Y/N." He says, and they nod. (Bros neck gonna break they nodding so much 💀) 

A/N

Idk what to do from here, and sorry it isn't like perfectly word for word the exact same thing as Chapter 4. I'll try to make it more accurate in the future, lol. Also thanks for 11 reads. This is my first fanfic so I know it isn't good. 

Don't leave hate comments or I'll slice your dick off with a can opener. 

-R0W4N

P.S. Markiplier is the best gamer ever