Information.

(( Hello there. I guess I'm gonna be beginning this new story very soon, maybe today with a prologue. Right now don't expect a lot of uploads because I'm still actually currently playing through Grisaia's VN series, it's incredible and I really do love it. But I just have the massive urge to actually start this lmao. Especially because of how well I think Koji could fit in it. ))

(( This is going to go through the common route of Grisaia and then will eventually split over into each heroines route (hopefully). So I'll be covering them all one after the other as best as I can. Gonna try keep the timeline of Grisaia and it's events relatively the same, backstories for the heroines might be a pain to cover considering how long they are but I'll see what I'll do. And will be obviously mixing in my own events in to with with Ayanokoji being here such as some white room business. ))

(( I hope anyone who will read this actually enjoys it. Since I'm a bit concerned this may not get much readers, but even if you're not a fan of the Grisaia series and haven't played the Visual Novels or watched the anime, I'll still try make things as clear as possible so you guys can read this, so rest assured! ))

(( Also, I'll tell you this now to lure you in, Ayanokoji won't be necessarily holding back. He'll be pretty much like Yuuji, won't talk or do anything unless there's a need to, not in a desperate or last resort type of way. So he's mostly just going to be casual about things if ever questioned and brush off things if he needs to display anything, but will keep his background hidden. Also would appreciate if anyone had an idea for a title for this fic since this is the only thing I could think of right now. ))

(( Great art I found by Tomose, COTE's artist of a few of the Grisaia heroines

(( Great art I found by Tomose, COTE's artist of a few of the Grisaia heroines. 🙏😮‍💨 ))