Chapter 1: Mihama Acaedmy.

2 months had passed.

I had gotten accustomed to living with Yuria, even calling her by her first name now.

The outside world was for sure interesting.

During the 2 months I spent with Yuria, I was introduced to my 'cleaner' job. Being brutally honest, I did not like it at all. It's one of the things I've been trying to escape from my entire life, causing or watching death.

However I had no alternative choice. If I declined it, she would have reported it to my father and probably sent me back there any other way.

Yuria said I was good at the job. Expecting no less from what they call the masterpiece of the white room.

God I hate that title.

I actually received some minor training in combat with weapons, especially combat knifes and guns. But I prefer fighting with my hands. Far more convenient and easier for me. But I'd still use the combat knife if necessary.

I'd prefer not to talk or go in detail about my job right now though. Especially because today is the day I'm enrolling into my new school.

Crazy enough, Yuria managed to pull it off. She called the principal of the school and asked if she could accept my enrolment into the academy, it seemed she knew a bit about the white room as well as she recognised my name instantly upon hearing it.

She accepted me surprisingly with not much issues. And she discussed with that man about it and in the end, he permitted it, mostly because it was a school with only 5 students, which is still weird to me. And it was manufactured and owned by a man my father knew and has worked with briefly in the past.

At the moment, I was getting ready to leave with Yuria's acquaintances, who was the school principal, she came to actually pick me up. The school was roughly an hour or so away from Yuria's office in the city. I was informed by her that the school is located in Mishima Cape, within the Shizuoka prefecture. That's supposed to be right next to the coastline.

Strange, I've never heard of a school being all the way out there like that. Schools are usually in more residential areas, such as cities and large towns.

But this one is simply located within a small town directly along the coastline.

But what's even weirder is that there is only 5 students at this school.

Yuria had told me that this school has been opened for a year so far, and yet there is only 5 kids within it?

I get it's in the middle of nowhere in a way but still — only 5?

Luckily enough, the school has a student dormitory and has a room for me ready.

I can finally get some peace away from this woman... I side eye Yuria who is sending me off with a smile. 

I've been forced to sleep in the same bed as her on multiple occasions for reasons I do not want to discuss and all I can really say is that they were long and tiring nights.

Well, whatever. At the very least, soon I'll be spending the next 2 years in a bed to myself again.

"Take Care Kiyo-kun!" Yuria shouted happily as she sent me off. "Don't miss me too much, yes?"

Ignoring the woman's teasing and silly nickname she had given to me, I put the small bag of luggage I had that contained a few spare casual clothes. I was currently wearing my newly fit Mihama Academy uniform.

"Ayanokoji-kun, are you ready to depart?" The petite Mihama Academy School Principal, Chizuru Tachibana asked me. She was a cute woman for her age.

"Yes. Ready when you are." I could see a pouty face on Yuria, most likely from when I ignored her teasing and 'goodbyes' from a few moments ago. Guess I should actually say bye.