𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"two teenagers who were too scared to fall in love"

"FUCK OFF" AVA YELLS, slamming the door and getting into her car. matt is such an asshole. she just wanted to hang out at with nick and chris because matt was in bad mood, and they got in this huge fight. that's not even it , adara and camryn came over, so they heard their fighting, and saw her storm out. chris & nick were in the kitchen getting some snacks so they saw too. that was embarrassing.

she starts driving to her house, annoyed more than ever. her & matt always had some.. tension every time they saw eachother, and everyone at school knew that they hated eachother.

she could hear her phone going off but she didn't care, she was too angry to check. the phone keeps buzzing, playing the annoying ringtone , and she gets fed up with it.

she grabs her phone to check the messages.

MISSED CALL FROM ADARA

ugh.. she was really not in the mood to talk to anybody right now, but she knew her friends would be worried about her.

ADARA

hey

what the hell happened!?

nothing- me and matt got into an argument .

what'd he do this time?

honestly i'm not even sure, it's dumb shit over, and over again.

me and camryn just left . can we come over? have a girls day instead of the boys ruining it.

yes please.

omw.
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 3:34 𝐏𝐌