𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I WAS IN THE CAR driving home while nick, and chris were arguing about something random. when we finally pulled into the driveway they stopped arguing, and started asking me questions. i wasn't really listening though, i just got out of the car and left. chris, and nick followed me but i just went to my room. i was too tired to get lectured about why i can't get along with them.

I started thinking about when ava and i used to date. we dated in the summer, when we were 15. we dated for the whole summer, but it didn't work out. young love never works out, even if it does they're bound to get divorced in the future. sounds sad but its true, it just doesn't work out. i cant believe we dated for the entire summer and nobody knew, not even my own brothers who know practically everything about me.

avas pov

im not going to lie i still loved matt, he can be such an asshole sometimes. maybe its, because we dated? but that was years ago! i don't understand why we fight every time we see each other. maybe im being a bit of an asshole but hes the one who started being rude in the first place. im still friends with nick, and chris so every time i see them i kind of have to see him, which sucks because we fight every single time.

i still do like him but i cant admit that when he hates me! how can i talk to him when we hate each other? ugh i just wish we could get along, then i wouldn't have to deal with this every time i want to see my friends.

my thoughts got interrupted as we arrived at my apartment.

"were here." adara says getting out of the car. i nod as i get out too and camryn does aswell.

as soon as we get inside my apartment my phone starts ringing. i grabbed my phone out to see who's calling. nick was calling.

"guys i'll be right back" i went into my bathroom to answer the call.

"hello?" i said into the phone, a little confused about why he was calling.

"heyy, i need to talk to you about something." nick said through the phone. i was even more confused.

"alright, about what?" i asked. it was silent for about till i heard him hesitate a bit.

"its about.. matt." nick says, i rolled my eyes but i didn't understand. why would he ask me about matt?

"its your brother, why are you asking me?" i said. i didn't want to talk about matt right now,  and honestly i didn't even want to talk on the phone.

"because its also about you!" nick practically yells into the phone.

"okay okay, jesus what?" i waited for nicks response. 

"chris- stop!" he said from a distance, the phone taken away from his ear. she heard a laugh, and some mumbling before he continued. "uhm, actually nevermind, bye!" he says as he hangs up. what the fuck? what did he want to ask me about matt. i come out of the bathroom to see camryn, and adara sitting in the living room.

"hey im back, do you guys want to sleepover?" camryn and adara both say yes, so i go sit beside them.

"what do you guys want to do?" camryn asks, putting her phone down.

"sleep" i said tiredly. both girls immediately say no. i roll my eyes as they try to think of more ideas. its only 4pm, and i already want to sleep.

"instead of going somewhere lets make some food, considering we never ate before." adara suggests. i shot her a reluctant look but agreed.

"alright then.." 

heyyy! im so sorry for the short chapters but i hope you enjoyed chapter four. this is really bad but i promise it will get more interesting soon!