𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

AVA DROVE BACK TO her apartment, exhausted from fighting with matt, but unless they were deliberately trying to avoid each other ( which was basically always ) they fought. it was always one of them making thoughtless comments to each other and then it broke out into a huge fight. she opened the door to her apartment and sat on the couch, turning the tv on. she turned on netflix, looking for a show to watch. she finally finds a movie, when she hears a knock at the door.

"ugh.." she gets up, and basically drags her self to the door. she had a massive headache from all this goddamn fighting. she opens the door to see her 2 friends.

"hey!!" alahna says walking in with madi. she shuts the door behind them.

"can we watch a movie please, i'm so exhausted." ava said dragging out the e on please.

"sure of course!" madi said as alahna nodded in agreement. they sat on the couch, and started the movie she had previously started.

| a few hours later |

"why did you and matt get in that fight anyways?" madi asks, addressing the events that happened earlier.

she hesitates. "well.. there's something you guys don't know.." ava says.

alahna, and madis eyes widen. "what!? tell us!!" they yell, confused.

"okay okay, so me, and matt we became friends when we were 7, but theirs something i haven't told you. in the summer when we were about 15.. we dated."

alahna, and madis eyes widened. "WHAT!?"

"yeah, we dated for a few months, nobody knew, not even chris & nick." she says.

"i loved him, i really did. but everything has to come to an end. we fought a lot , and getting to a relationship at a young age never works out." she says sadly.

"why didn't you tell us!?" madi says hugging the obviously sad girl.

"i don't know.. me, and matt didn't really want anyone to know.. especially after the breakup." she exclaims.

"oh, i'm sorry.." alahna says comforting her. "let's go to mcdonald's, i'm sure that will cheer you up!" alahna says helping the girls up.

they all grab their stuff, and leave the apartment.