𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

AVAS POV
4:17 pm

"GUYS .. DO YOU WANNA prank call people?"

me and adara turn to look at camryn, who was grinning widely at us.

"i mean sure- if ava wants to." adara agreed, both now looking at me.

"you know what, fuck it- let's do it!" i say as my two best friends take their phones out. we all scroll through our contacts trying to look for people to call until camryns face lit up.

"taylor!" she laughs, pulling up his contact.

"nicks boyfriend?? this is gonna be hilarious-" adara giggled.

"who wants to talk?" camryn continues, finger ready to push the call button.

"me, i will!!" adara says grabbing the phone.

"what should i say?"

"pretend like you found his name on your boyfriends phone, and you went through their messages and found out he was cheating on you with him!" i say as camryn and adara bust out laughing.

"okay okay- don't make me laugh, and don't laugh in the background!" she says playfully, before getting into character.

ring, ring, ring-

"hello?" a voice comes out through the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" adara shouts into the phone, making me and camryn almost burst out into fits of laughter.

"huh- who are you?"

"i know you've been texting my man." she says in a fake sassy tone.

"i don't know what youre talking about.." he says, confused by why a random girl was yelling at him through the phone.

"bitch you better quit playing dumb before i get my girls to jump you." she almost let out a laugh, as me and camryn are crying laughing.

"but, i didnt do anything! i don't know who you or your boyfriend are." he sounds desperate for her to believe him, but this prank wasn't over yet.

"are you seriously still trying to lie, i saw your messages with my boo." me and camryn run out of the room, screaming and laughing in the bathroom as we hear her stopping herself from ruining the prank .

i look at camryn and she had tears rolling down her cheeks. we make eye contact and start laughing even harder.

"wherever, just know you'll pay for this!" she says, pressing the hang up button. we come running in to see her uncontrollably laughing on the floor, eyes shut tightly.

"oh my god- that was so funny." i continue to giggle, as adara keeps cackling.

once our laughs subsided, we decide to call taylor back and confess.

"hey taylor.." adara greets, already giggling.

"oh- hi adara" taylor says, he sounds upset and that makes her squeeze her eyes shut in an effort to stop her laughter.

"what's wrong?" she asks in a fake puzzled tone.

"well, i just got off the phone with some crazy girl who was yelling at me, because she apparently found texts between me and her boyfriend, and she was dating him."

"what... no way!" adara acts shocked, making me and camryn cover our mouths to pause the giggles that fall from our lips.

"yea, but i swear i didnt do anything!" he says in an attempt to defend himself. adara let's a small snicker slip out.

"taylor, i have to tell you something.."

"what..?"

.  filler chapter .