...2

Marcy had their arms around Sasha, supporting her injured friend.

Her face in shock as she watched her dear friend fade with her own eyes... Only one thought occurred.

'This... this is all my fault...'

Sasha gritted her teeth, so desperately wanting to scream and cry, but all the heart shattering that's happened has left her stunned in revelation.

Marcy's face scrunched up into a weeping look, 'Anne...' She hugged her eyes tightly closed...

'Anne... Anne... Anne-! Please come back, I promise I'll do things better! Just please-!"

Sudden noises rustled from the leaves, the cry of an infant breached the heavy air.

"Anne...?" Sprig moved the leaves aside seeing a smaller version of his best friend.

The thing cried fussing its arms and legs, reaching out for something... anything-!

The pink frog picked it, up rocking it like hop-pop did when he was a pollywog. Its big brown eyes opened, reminding him of sweet caramel.

'Was this Anne?' He asked himself before she cooed feeling familiar with this frog.

Though she's... unsure...? Who is he exactly? Did it matter who he is? After all, she felt safe in his thin arms, knowing he'll always have her back, it was purely the instinct of her trust.

Sprig sees Sasha crawl over on her fours, "Anne..." Without doubt it was her friend.

Marcy comes from behind, "It's Anne..." She hesitates before asking, "Can... Can I-?" Only her arms reach out causing Sprig to understand.

He gently passes Anne into Marcy's care, a gasp of breath escapes her, 'She's real... this was real-! Thank frog...'

Her friend is physically here...

Anne could feel a radiant warmth, it was soft and subtle. So kind and so warm, she shivered and tried to move closer, slowly feeling tired.

"She's cold... blanket?"

Hop-pop and Polly pass one down to Marcy as she carefully wraps Anne inside the cozy cover, then holds her close.

Sasha comes near and pokes Anne's chubby baby cheeks, a large wave of relief hits her, "She's real..."

The blonde was physically exhausted for the first time... she felt so tired and sore, 'I guess the core did a real number on me.'

"You want to...?" Marcy darted her eyes at Anne who's eyes are slowly closing.

Sasha looks at little Anne who does a sweet little yawn.

She nods her head and Marcy tenderly places Anne into Sasha's strong arms.

Anne was so soft and light... for the first time Sasha felt as if she could let loose... calm her tensed body.

"I'm so glad she's alive..." Marcy suspired, tears still in the corners of her eyes.

Sasha could feel her eye lids grow heavy as she watches Anne fall into a blissful slumber, "Yep... ditto..."

Moment of silence carried through the atmosphere until a large question was asked...

"So... What now?" Everyone questioned.

"Now we build a better world." Lady Olivia's soothing and reassuring voice calmed the Rebellion.

Grime let out a gruff voice giving everyone a boost of enthusiasm, "Together-!"

"Huzzah!" They all cheered.

Marcy and Sasha chuckled then paused, "We should move back to Wartwood."

A soften smile formed on the blondes face, "Lets do it."

Grime and Yunan ordered the rebellion to move back to base. Sasha looks at the little pink frog staring at Anne, "Do you wanna hold her again?"

He nods and cradles his best friend with gentle care and Hop-pop and Polly come near to look at their family member.

"Lets go Sash." Marcy says reaching her hand out.

'Oh...' With out a word spoken she gazed at Marcy with adoration, '...how long has it been sense I last saw you...? Days? Weeks? Months?'

"Sasha?"

"I missed you..." She says breathless.

Marcy is a little taken aback with an awkward smile and blush, "I... Missed you too."

Sasha slaps a hand over her mouth, 'I said that out loud-!'

A giggle is echoing from her friend, "I think we should get you patched up Sash." Again Marcy sticks out her hand and helps the girl up.

Marcy wraps her arm around Sasha once again to assist her in walking.

"You really pushed yourself, with your amount of blood loss you shouldn't have been able to keep fighting. You're crazy strong Sash!"

A smile formed across of Sasha's face as she listened to every fact, and every word of Marcy's ramble about blood loss.

"Its harder to stop bleeding if your damaged in the groin or neck. You can also fall into hypovolemic shock, some symptoms are feeling weak..."

Sasha's legs were unsteady as she took each step.

"Being tired..."

Eye lids grew heavy.

"And feeling woozy is one of them."

Sasha could barely hear Marcy's voice as it faded in and out, "What did you say...?"

The image of a worried Marcy faded in and out of her vision.

"Sa-shy? Sa-sh-a-!"

And darkness...

...