5...

Marcy steps into the camp walking past and barely dodging Amphibians with creates of supplies, finally she makes it into her tent.

She sets Anne down on the floor, "Stay here, I gotta look for something okay?"

Marcy turns around looking into a drawer, she's reaching far into the back as best as she can.

"Almost..." Her fingers graze a fluffy object.

"Got it!" And she pulls out a soft purple cat plushy.

Anne is ecstatic seeing the toy, she already crawling towards Marcy to see if she could play with it.

Marcy turns around to kneel before little Anne, "Hey! look at what I found~" She sings and waves the toy in front of them.

Anne is hypnotized by the new toy and raises her arms for it as Marcy hands it over. She lifts the toy in the air only to then snuggle with it.

Marcy smirks while Anne is giggling and cooing, enjoying the purple plushy. Her smile dissipates bit by bit though...

'Sometimes I wonder if you're actually Anne...'

"Marcy!" Sprig's voice makes the teen jump, "Have you seen—"

He pauses seeing Anne on the floor playing with a toy, "Oh thank Frog!" Sprig rushed over.

Anne is happy to see him and laughter escapes her as she is scooped into his arms.

"I was so worried," He says hugging her, all he gets in response is her grabbing onto his hat and accidentally drooling on it, "Oh boy thats gross..."

Marcy is tapping her foot on the floor.

Sprig knew he was going to get another lecture from her...

"Sprig what did I say about watching Anne carefully?" Her voice stern.

"I know..." He says in a apologetic voice.

"We've finished reconstruction in almost every bit of Amphibia, and the last place is Newtopia, I have to make sure that It. Will. Be. Perfect. I can't have Anne distracting me while I watch over—"

Yunan pops in the tent with Grime, "Marcy-!" They say in unison.

"Theres news!" Yunan states.

"Big News! Grime adds.

Marcy sighs and looks at sprig, "We can continue this later, please leave." She points the direction of the exit.

She see's that Sprig's head is down as he walks out with Anne, then the tent cloth drapes back closed.

"Alright you two go on," Marcy sits down, "and one at a time please."

Grime pushes Yunan back as he leans over the table with his one arm, "Its Sasha! She's woken up!"

Her eyes widen, "Sasha... is awake..."

"Marcy?" Yunan ask, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah..." She sniffs and turns around wiping the tears, "Yeah, I-I'm fine!"

...