3

Just another day on earth. I had to meet Malia again today.

Ahh! Why are girls so clingy?!

I got up from my bed and went into my bathroom.

Honestly, I loved Jason's house. Every one of our rooms was an en suite which was amazing.

And I loved Jason more cause he wasn't like the arrogant retards I grew up with and his parents gave him freedom cause they trusted him.

I mean my parents vowed to only trust me the day I realise the wrong I was keeping in my life.

It seems I'm yet to discover that.

After my shower and brushing my teeth, I styled my hair before picking an outfit for the day.

I went for a plain tight fitting grey tee with black skinny jeans and brown Chelsea boots.

It was already way too early for any of the bastards I lived with to wake so I didn't expect to meet anyone. I definitely didn't want to meet Addy or else I wouldn't go anywhere.

"Of course he's bound to be asleep." A feminine voice scoffed.

Who could that be?

I peeked into the living room to see a short girl, probably the same height as Addy, who was dressed in what I suppose is Shawn Mendes merch, with her hair in a ponytail, dragging some suitcases behind her.

I stepped out, "Who are you?"

She lifted her head revealing her brown eyes that shined as the sun rays hit her.

"Oh, hi. You must be one of Jason's friends, right?"

"Who are you?"

"You'll know in due course." She continued moving forward.

"I can't let you through then." I stepped in her way.

"Why don't you go mind your own business and I'll mind my own?!" She glared at me.

I kept staring at her with a blank expression.

She tried to move past me and I blocked her with my hand.

She jumped back as she came in contact with my arm, "Don't fucking touch me." She screamed.

"Just tell me who you are!"

"Are you blind? Are you deaf?! Mind your own fucking business and stay the fuck away from me."

The more I looked at her, she looked quite familiar.

I stood still and crossed my arms.

"Who are you here for then?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Let's try myself!" She sassed and crossed her arms.

I shook my head, "That sassy attitude wont get you anywhere sweetheart." I smirked.

"Look, I don't wanna wake people up or cause a scene but if you really want one, then sure but I hope you are prepared."

"Bring it on."

She pulled out her phone and dialled a number.

"Hey dad."

What?

"Yes, I arrived just now but there is this guy who's stopping me from entering. I don't know who he is."

What!?

"Okay. Bye."

She ended the call and leaned on her suitcase.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, ,2 and 1."

And exactly at that moment, Jason's door opened with bang. I'm sure it was dislocated somewhere.