4

So guess what?!

The post Amie did got more than 35 million likes. It was close to a billion by the next morning.

Some renowned painter actually dmed her to ask if she wanted to exhibit her work at his art gallery.

It wasn't even that wow.

The boys got to know and I showed them my artworks. Even they were impressed.

Its been two months since I started uni and I can't say its bad or good.

I mean, most girls are trying to curry favour with me just for Mikey and Jason.

Apparently, everyone knew I was their little sister. Life hasn't been easy since then. Guys have been hitting on me left right and center, some just to spite my brothers. But you know, I'm the worst person you could ever try to win over.

And the bright side was, I got to see my brothers kick ass, got to slap some guys and laugh over it with the girls. I mean, even Lucas kicked ass. Lucas and I also became friends. He's a great guy, really.

Anyway, I just walked out of an extremely boring lecture on statistics and blah blah blah.

I mean economic statistics and economic analytics were useful to know and stuff, but I could have literally read the notes at home.

So fortunately, we had come to the end of our day and I was walking out of my lecture theatre.

"Bell!" I turned back and saw Lucas walking up to me.

"What's good, Lu?"

"Nothing at all. I need to be in the workshop by 7 am. How the fuck am I gonna do that?!" He complained as he walked beside me.

"Lucky for you, I have a lecture at 6.45am so I can drive you whilst you rest."

He pulled me into a side hug and I froze a bit but calmed myself down.

"You are a lifesaver."

"Yeah, I know."

"And there you go spoiling the mood." He rolled his eyes.

"Where are the others?"

"They left at noon. Some of them have kind lecturers to let them off early." He sighed.

"Ncaww. Don't cry, my big baby. I didn't desert you at least." I pat his back as he smiled at me.

"Baby." Malia walked to us and gave Lucas a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey." He hugged her.

"Hey, Isabella."

"Hi, Malia." I gave a little smile.

My 'full' smiles were reserved for people I trusted.

"Catch ya later."

"See ya." He gave me a wink.

In the past three months, I realised a wink was Lucas's way of saying bye to any girl really.

I shook my head and laughed as I walked to my car. It was quite easy to notice. Despite the fact it was a Lamborghini Aventador S, it was also really blue.

With my blue and white interior, I could drive in peace all night.

Dad let me pick whatever car I wanted when I turned 18 but I told to deliver it when I came to Manchester. He was actually in Manchester that week for me. What can I say? I had him wrapped around my finger since I was a baby.

I drove out of the campus and headed home. After parking my car, I headed inside and heard laughing from the kitchen.

"I seriously hope you guys got food." I walked into the kitchen.