41

"Dusty blue looks nice," Nicholas commented.

She smiled and nodded happily. "I like that color a lot."

Easton and her have announced their wedding and everybody--family and friends--are happy for their decision. And receiving a lot of touching words from their loved ones overwhelmed her feelings so much.

"Obviously," Nicholas commented, pointing at stuff that is mostly in the same color.

Napairap naman siya pero hindi na pinatulan pa ang pang-aasar nito. "Anyway, I want you to be the best man."

"Bakit ako?" Takang tanong nito.

"Why not you?" she asked instead, arching her brows.

"Samantha, your fiancé should pick whom he wants to be the best man," Nicholas said.

She shook her head. "We already talked about it. And he agreed to make you the best man."

"Samantha, you're really putting me in danger," he said.

Natawa naman siya. "I'm not, Nicholas. Easton and I really had a mutual agreement about it. He said, he can't pick which one from his friend is the best man so better not choose from them. He said, ''He'll make them groomsmen instead."

"Wala ba siyang kapatid na lalaki?"

"He's an only child, Nick. Don't be maarte na. It's already set," she said.

"You always give no option. I'm close to regret being friends with you," Nicholas said, shaking his head.

"I know you can't do that," she answered, giggling at him.

The preparation of their wedding are going smoothly. And as she wished, it will be a simple wedding. Ayaw sanang pumayag ni Easton dahil mas gusto nito na bigyan siya ng engrandeng kasal pero pinilit niyang simple lang. Ang dahilan niya: malapit na siyang manganak at hindi niya kaya ang engrandeng kasal na maraming imbitado.

Easton, realizing her point, agreed on her plans eventually.

"Are you sure she'll come home for my wedding?" She asked Caius.

"I promise, she will, okay?" her brother answered.

She arched her. "You better make sure, Kuya."

Caius shook his head. "I promise. She'll just need to finish her exams and she's off for vacation. She'll stay here the whole summer."

"Oh, that's great! She'll be here when I give birth!" She replied, clapping her hand and almost jumping from her seat.

"Baby, calm down." Easton immediately stop her. Sumunod naman siya.

"I'm sorry. I'm just excited," she said.

Easton nodded and leaned to kiss her cheek. "Don't bounce like that. You're shaking Savy inside you."

Napahawak naman siya sa kanyang tiyan, robbing it. "I'm sorry, baby. You're okay in there, right?" She talked although Savy can't answer yet.

Caius cleared his throat. "So, the wedding will be in the last week of April?"

They nodded. "Yes."

her brother arched his brow. "That's mostly a week before your due date, Van. Hindi kaya mapaanak ka ng maaga sa sobrang excitement?"

"It's just a simple wedding, Kuya. Only our closest friends and family will be invited," she answered.

Easton nodded. "Sam has nothing to worry about the preparation. Our organizers are working on their best for the wedding."