44

Epilogue 2 o 2

Samantha.

Iba sa mga babaeng nakilala ko. Natatangi sa lahat. Kaya hindi ko alam kung paano niya naisip na kaya ko pa humanap ng iba kung sa kanya palang ay kumpleto at kuntento na ako.

[Hi, Easton. This is Luanne, Samantha's classmate. She gave us your number. I hope you don't mind if we text?]

Message I received a few minutes ago. At hindi lang iyon isa, dalawa!

[Hi. This is Catherine. Got your number from Samantha.]

Damn it, baby. What are you planning, huh?

I immediately gathered my things, put everything in my bag without even bothering if it got crumpled.

"What have you done?" I asked when I finally found her.

She arched her brow and sip from her frappe. "Done what?" she asked instead, acting clueless.

I rolled my eyes. "Damn it, Samantha Vanellope! You gave my number to your classmates," I hissed.

"So?" she asked.

Frustrated, I brushed his hair up using my fingers. "Samantha, you gave them my number. Your boyfriend's number to your friends," I told her.

She rolled her eyes. "They are not my friends," she said. "And you're not my boyfriend anymore either," she added.

My jaws clenched again. "Oh, so you have decided for yourself? Ikaw lang ba ang nasa relasyon na 'to?" I asked.

"Like how you decide to cheat without considering me. I think I just did the right thing," she answered back.

Wow, baby. Just wow.

I took a deep breath. "Baby, I told you I did not cheat. I didn't know she would be there."

"Stop giving me that bullshit of a reason, Easton. Of course, you know she would be there; she's your classmate and that party was for all law students. Enough with making me a fool," she fired back.

"Baby," I called, reaching for her hand and caressing it. "Hear me out, please? I really didn't know that they were planning something like that and obviously, I was not happy about that. Promise, I never even thought of cheating on you," I said.

Heartlessly, she slapped my hand away from hers. "You can't change my mind, Easton. I knew from that start that you will never change--you can't change for a fact--but I still gave you a chance, hoping you will but look what I got, I just proved to myself that I was wrong."

"Samantha..."

She shook her head. "I have had enough with you, Easton. Ever since high school, I have done nothing but forgive and give you a chance. But I have limitations too and I have reached my limit," she added.

"You can't just decide by yourself. I will not let you leave me," I told her.

She laughed.

"Come on, Easton. I'm already doing you a favor, why can't you accept that?" She said.

"Favor? Baby, you are breaking up with me! How is that a favor for me?"

She rolled her eyes. "You're a lawyer in the making, you are smart so surely, you know what I mean," she answered.

"No. No one is breaking up here. You can't break-up with me. Remember, you agreed on being mine and I don't have any plan of letting you go. You are stuck with me forever, baby."

Losing all her patience, she slammed her palm on the table. "Bobo ka na ba, ha? Hindi ka makaintindi na ayaw ko na?" she said.

"I repeat, you are stuck with me, Samantha." I insisted.