Chapter 2: Before The Reveal

Frontman POV

I woke up to the sound of an announcement-like alarm that the host set every morning for me to wake up early and get ready for the day. I wished to wake up to a morning sunshine again.

I opened my eyes and blink really fast several time to get a clear sight and then I got off my bed and made it, neat. Then there was a knocking at my door. "Breakfast is served, sir" as I told him to leave it in my living room. Yes this time it's a room and not out in the open. I could hear the footsteps scrambling away. I sighed and I walked to my closet, get my uniform and went to shower and change.

I went out of the bathroom, my mask still on my bed. I looked at it just like any another morning. Staring at the mask and wondering how I got myself in this. I know how I got myself in this but I just wish I didn't. I took the mask and took it out to the living room. I didn't wear it yet because I'm heading to the living room for breakfast anyway.

I got in the room and closed the door. As I sat on my couch and began eating. You might think that my breakfast is super awesome but it's not. Well yes it is, the host convinced me to get a sophisticated breakfast but I denied it.

I told him I wanted a simple meal which can remind me of my past times, the times when I was poor, broke, deep in debt but happily coming over to my mom house to eat with my wife, mom and Jun-ho every day. I would do anything to relive that day again.

I wish I could feel emotions again. I wish I could just be a police officer and not a sinner, a killer, a murderer. I finished eating breakfast and I clipped on my mask and then the circles went in and clean the plate and the whole room.

I made my way down the elevator to the staff room. "It's time" I told the square and he nodded at me then pressed the button. "Rise and shine staffs, it's another day of work. Please wake up and prepared for today's tasks. Get yourself full and prepare yourself in 10 minutes for staff headcount." Then they clicked the timer button when the announcement ended.

One of the squares came to me and I asked him about the intruder. "No luck, we can't find him." "Keep finding him and bring him to me when you find him." I wish they won't find you, please escape before I had to send out a team to find you and find you myself.

"Also" the square guy from the monitor turned to looked at me. "Inform the VIPs waiters to prepare." "Yes sir" As he turned back and press another button and it went dead silent again. That's how it is.

Squares are allow to talk to Frontman or higher position when being spoken to otherwise have to be silent, if they are heard, eliminate them. Squares can talk to lower positions when needed to. That's the rule.

Triangle can talk to higher positions when being permitted, otherwise they are eliminated if they are heard. Triangle can talk to lower positions when needed to. That's the rule.

Circles are not allowed to talk unless they are permitted, otherwise they are eliminated if they are heard. That's the rule.

Those are the rules every staff members have to follow. Well, For me? Rules..well, there's no rule for me but I created rules for myself—well for the staff too.

1. Play fair, if any staffs are seen cheating with a player, I will eliminated both player and the guard. When I was a player, I hated that there was no fairness so I created this rule.

2. Do not disclose any information to anyone. This rule is also a rule for any staffs.

And number 3..never ask me questions about my past and how I become the frontman. If the staffs asked me this they will be eliminated.
~~~~~

Jun-ho POV

I stay hidden in a storage room for the night and when I heard the familiar announcement, announcing it's work time. I got up and fixed my posture, getting ready to knock out a worker and take their place.

Approximately 40 minutes went by and and the door open so I took the gun and pointed it at the worker's head. "Shift's over." I said as I knocked him out and tied him, taking his uniform and put it on. I put on the black masks and took out my phone to record everything as I took a tray of wine just like everyone else and followed them to the main room.

"It's about to be so good!" One of the VIPs said. I quickly looked around the room and saw the masked man, dressed all in black in the corner. Must be the one who operates and oversees all matters. I shrugged it off and noticed a man in tiger mask calling for me. I bend down with my wine tray and he took it while looking at my up and down.

Disgusting why in the world is an old man eying me like that. I thought to myself and went to stand in the corner. "How long are we gonna be waiting here? Tell us the game already!"  The tiger masked man said. "You better tell him the game fast because he's still in a bad mood because of number 69."

"Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the next game" he says as the square guy took off the white cover, revealing a circus like thing. "What the hell is that?" "It's look like a bridge or some sort" when he finished saying that, he projected all the players in a white room with mannequins that have a vest number 1-16 on it.

After that, he presses the announcement for the instructions for the vest. "So who are you bidding on this time?" "Uhmm well—96" the tiger man answered. "Why 96?" "If I can't 69, I do 96!" And they laughed. Cringe. I thought as I looked over at the Frontman and as if I can see through his mask, he was cringing too.

Looks like we have something in common Mr mysterious. I cautiously looked around as they went on talking about the game, then comes the last 10 people. "Now there's only the front and back. Can't say I know which one to choose either" "should I give them a clue?" Frontman says. "Yeah do it" "show mercy to the miserable!"

And then they went on choosing as it came down to the last two, 096 and 456 and then some more angry noise as the tiger man down the glass of wine. He looks around and spotted me, "Hey you! Come here" he signaled me to come so I did and pour him some wine.

"Sit here so I don't have to keep calling you around." "But sir, I have to serve other guests" this is the time I thanked me for my English education. "I'm gonna keep this one here, any objections?" "Not at all" "as you pleased" "he's all yours!" They said as he pushed me to sit.

He looked at me and then towards the game.9Some moments passed he was not focusing on the game anymore but flirting with me. "What pretty eyes you have. Take your mask off." He said as I rejected. "Take your mask off! I want to see your face." "But sir, after you leave, they will kill me" "I will kill you before I leave" he put his hand on the bottom of the mask.

I slowly slide my hand in his and looked at him in the eyes, "please, take me somewhere else, where we can be alone" I said as we stood up and began to walk away. "You're leaving at the exciting moment?"

"You all have fun, I'm gonna have.. a different kind of fun" "the real 69 eh!" "Bon appetite!" "Have a good fucking time!" I left as I felt the Frontman watching me closely.

We got into the room and he took off his rope, revealing his naked body and took off my mask. "If you can satisfy me in 5 minutes, I will change your life" change my life? Does that mean every worker here is deep in debt and broke too?

He slowly pushed my head down to his crotch as I slowly raise my hand and grasped it, making him scream in pain. "Satisfy?" I said as I took out the hun and point it to his head. "If you can satisfy my in 5 minutes, I might let you live" I said as I took out my phone to record. "Tell me, you know. Everything about the game" he nodded as he went on to tell me about the game.