Chapter 3: The Reveal

*ahem* dad took the kids out after chores *ahem*

Frontman POV

It has been a while since that VIP whom I dislike very much and that waiter left so my suspicion grew. "Go check the VIP room" I said to the device. "Yes sir" then the device grew silent. A while later the device rang. "The VIP is knocked out and the waiter is gone" so that was Jun-ho! That bastard better not do anything to him.

I could feel myself getting angry for him, that's was the first time I felt something in a while. Where could he be..? Then it clicked me, the gun noise coming from the secret entrance which I heard when I was underground. He entered through there! I quickly walked to the secret exit and saw him all the way down, and he looked back at me.

Jun-ho! As much as I want to let him run away, I also don't want him telling chief about this and got everyone in trouble so I sent a team out to prepare. I rushed to the underground room—well another exit and to find the guards there with one oxygen tank missing.

"He is still near. Prepare a boat" I ordered them as I quickly made my way back up. It was quite a while so when I got there, I saw the game had ended and the square are preparing for their exit so I head back down.

I got on the boat with them and just let them sail until we reach land and eventually we did. So the search party begin. "Bring him to me Alive" I ordered then I looked at the oxygen tank and shot it out of panic and fear that they will find him and wishing he would escape but at the same time I had to help them to find him because we play fair.

The switching POV begins here:

Jun-ho POV
I was calling my chief telling him I need backup which barely got through when I heard the gunshot sound coming from the oxygen tank. Shit! They are here! I quickly sent the video and run to find a hiding spot while trying to not make any noise. When I found it I crouched and resend all the videos that didn't go through.

"There he is!" One of them shouted and pointed to my direction. Fuck! I panicked as I quickly ran and met a dead end. I'm screwed.. I thought as I looked left and right and saw no where to go except the blue, wavy ocean that can be seen.

The square shot a warning shot and pointed the gun to me. Out of desperation, I tried to scare them. "Police! You all are cornered! I've turned in all the information about the game and asked for backup which will arrive shortly!" "Oh I don't know, when was the last time Korean police officers act fast?" The Frontman appeared and said.

"If you turn yourself in right now, you can start your plea and get a slight easier penalty!" "If you turn in your phone and yourself right now, I might let you live" "stop right there!" I said as I pointed his gun at the frontman,

Frontman POV

"The gun you shots usually holds 5 bullet but due to police regulations, one chamber must remain empty meaning you only have 3 shots. You used one to kill a guard and one to shoot the lock. You only have one bullet let" "one bullet is enough to kill you!" Jun-ho said as he switched to the other chamber.

Jun-ho..I'm sorry. I walked closer to him and he shot me in my should which caused me to stumble back a bit and clutched my shoulder while gasping quickly. I put my hand up at the soldiers, signaling them to put away their gun.

"It's over now." I said as I walked closer to him and he stepped back until he is an inch away from falling. "Come with me and I will let you live" I said, trying to save him.

Jun-ho POV

"Come with me and I will let you live" said the Frontman. But why? Why would you let me live? I'm just a spy which meant I should be killed as soon as I was noticed by you. I lowered my gun, shaking slightly. "Who.." I struggle to get my word out as I looked at the Frontman. "Who the hell are you?" I finally got it out and then he took off his hood and unclipped his mask, revealing who he is.

Frontman POV

"Who the hell are you?" He asked me as I debate on telling him. If I tell you who I am, will you come with me..? I thought to myself, deciding to try it. I took off my hood and unclipped my mask as I hesitantly pulled it down, revealing my identity to my brother. The shocked expression on his face says it all.

Jun-ho POV

He removed his masked and I was shocked and stunned to see who he is. "In-ho"  I muttered it out. I was shocked and couldn't believe the person I had been finding is him all along. I was so shock that I became speechless.

In-ho POV

"In-ho" said my brother. The look of shocked, betrayal and disbelief in his face said it all. I wish I could just run and hug him, telling him I'm sorry and explaining him everything. I wish I could do that and for the first time since 2015, I felt my eyes getting sweaty so I tried to push back the tear.

I extended my hand out, offering him to come with me. "Let's go" I said to him, hopefully he would come with me but he refuses. I'm sorry. I thought as I pulled out my gun and aimed it to his shoulder as he looked at me, tears coming from his eyes. "Hyung(brother) why?" He said as I show the final shot and fell of the cliff.

A splash of water could be heard. I walked over to the edge and looked down at the trail.

(And this is where the alternative plot begins)

"Jun-ho.." I said as a single tear shed from eyes and in that moment, I know I can't leave him like that although I know he could survive the shot because we are trained for it. But I can't leave him like that, I just can't.

"Sail the boat back to the island" I ordered. "But sir, what about you?" Square asked me. "I will..I will figure it out" I can't let them know I'm gonna sneak my little brother back in the island so I'll just figure a way out.

Short square pov

The frontman is clearly planning on finding his little brother and sneaking him back to the island but with how both of them are injured, I'm afraid they won't be able to make it. I lead the triangles back to the boat and sailed back to island and let them go back in. After it was quiet, I took another boat and prepare some blankets and sail it to the island.

Why would I want to help him? Well it's because I don't want him to lose his brother even though he deserved it.