Part 7: The last game

Hey lol. It's been a while I randomly remembered this fanfic and decided to continue it but anyway, here's the next part.

Frontman POV

After I exited the room, I went to check on the VIPS. I walked slowly through the corridor while thinking what I would need to do with Jun-ho afterwards. After today's game I'll have to stay here for a few more days for staff gathering and rewarding them so that means Jun-ho will have to stay too.

I was so happy that I'm gonna be returning home with the person who matters to me the most which happens to also be my family, my little brother. I smiled behind the mask unknowingly but then I frowned, realizing that he's gonna have to came up with a lie to tell his chief about the frantic call he had sent that day.

This also reminded me that he is still trying to accept me. I sighed again and met many squares working, preparing for the spectating area for the VIPs and me. I walked up to them and they bowed to show respect to me.

"How's the preparations going?" I asked. "It's going really well sir. We are just making sure everything is perfect." One of the squares said. "Perfect, I need you to go and get the VIPs to prepare for the next game and afterwards just go to the control room downstairs.

They all nodded and bowed again and all walked away. I went back to my room to see Jun-ho sitting on the edge of the bed, clearly bored. "You need to go to the kitchen. It's near the storage room. Remember the rules..some squares can be really brutal if you break them"

"Off to seeing people killing each other I goo" Jun-ho said jokingly but it put a frown on my face because it's correct. I'm basically asking him to watch people getting killed with me. I sighed and exited the room a while later after Jun-ho exited.

Jun-ho POV

I walked through the corridor taking turns here and there until I found the kitchen. I walked it and helped with preparing wines and stuff. One of the supervisors came to me and questioned me, "waiter number 26, you are supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. Where were you?"

"I'm sorry. Frontman asked me to come with him 10 minutes ago" I replied. "Whatever, go help them bringing out the wine." I nodded and went to help them. A few minutes later, everything was done. The fruit the all cut and clean, the wine were all ready in bottle. And the main course of course.

I helped them with bringing the food to the decorated table and placed down the food. After I finished, I stood in the corner and then my brother and the VIPs arrived. "Please have a seat gentlemen, our team has prepared you a sophisticated breakfast with different stuff imported from other countries."

After my brother spoke to them, they all made some happy noises and went to sit at their designated seats. "Please enjoy your breakfast, the next and final games will begin soon. You may discuss about placing bets on the game or anything as you pleased but please do not interact with my workers unless you need to. I'm sure you knew what could happen" My brother said in a cold tone that sent shivers down my spine.

Oh lord, his voice has gotten so cold and scary when he's working..The game has really changed you, hasn't it? I sighed as I caught my brother looking at me before leaving to who knows where.

Fast forward to the time of the game.

Frontman POV
"Is it ready?" I asked the squares. "The game preparations are finished" I nodded and told them to get both players while I make my way to the VIPs room. As I got there, I began to get their attention by talking to them. "Greeting gentlemen, the last game will be starting in approximately 5 minutes, please follow me to our spectating room."

As I finished, the VIPs followed me while many waiters followed us too and one of them being my brother. "Please go to your designated seat and wait until the last game is being display." They all agreed and talked to each other until the game start.

After the game finished and Frontman accompanied the VIPs back to the helicopter..

Jun-ho POV

After the last game ends, I was patiently waiting for my brother in his bedroom. I had taken my mask off so I could be more comfortable. A while later, he appeared and came in the room. "The game ended, we will be able to go home in 2 or 3 days" he said. "Why 2-3 days and not tomorrow?" I asked out of confusion. "Well the host of the game decided to let hold the last meeting with the staff for their paychecks and I need to make sure the island will be closed after everyone left"

"Ohh that makes sense, can I be there? I wanna see!" I said cheerfully. "Of course you can, finally we'll get to leave this sinister place although I also helped with operating this place" he chuckled after he said it. "The host said that the doctor told him he doesn't have much time so.. he said he will give everything he has to me.."

He said while sighing. "What.. doesn't that mean you will get his billions if not trillions won and this... place?" He nodded after I asked him. "I really don't want to own this place I mean after all.. it's not a good place but I have no choice. Once I'm in, I'm in forever and he said he doesn't
Know any of his family.."

I was thinking for a while and began talking, "I can..help you operate this place if you want to—" "No way!" He cut me off immediately. "There's no way I'm letting you becoming the monster I already am. Please Jun-ho, do not interfere with it" he said firmly.

"Me being the monster in the family is enough" "you're not a monster.. you are just misunderstood and following the rules.. besides didn't all of those people agreed to the terms?" He nodded and smiled. "I guess so but to me.. I'm still a monster" he sighed.

"That's fine, go get some rest and tomorrow will be the staff gathering" I nodded and went to sleep.