Chapter 8: The Staffs Gathering

I used Picrew to create the picture with Hwang brothers because I couldn't find anymore on Pinterest:(

The next day..
(Gi-hun had already been dropped off By the way)

In-ho POV

The sound of the annoying alarm can be heard. I opened my eyes slowly until they are wide opened. I got up from the bed and stretched myself as a starter. I glanced back at the bed to see Jun-ho sleeping or so did he thought.

You see he is actually pretending so I slowly walked over to his side of bed and patted his head. "You know I know you're awake right?" Jun-ho whined slightly and hid under the blanket. "Why do you always know" he said jokingly sad.

"Jun-ho, I've been your brother since you were born, of course I know you." I chuckled then look at the clock. "Today is staff gathering day.. I need you to head to what supposed to be your bedroom and stay in there until the alarms are heard okay?"

"Okay" he said neutrally then left the room. I wasn't afraid of him being caught because no one is allowed to be out in this time anyway. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, preparing for the last day in here until another one year or so.

After I'm done, i got out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to work. I came over to my monitor and click the one button which I've never really click this entire game. The button is being painted in a gift box with a smiley face one it.

This button is the final alarms, signaling all workers that it's the last day and so I sighed then clicked it.

"Good morning all workers! Today is your last day in this facility! Please get dressed, get your stomach filled up and gather in the main gathering area in the top floor. We sincerely thanked you all for following our rules and make the game this year runs smoothly once again. You all have 10 minutes before staff head-count and after that, proceed to the gathering area."

I took a look at the room one last time then got out of the rooms to go to the gathering hall. After I got there, I glanced and saw many seats for the staffs.. Workers, Soldiers, Supervisors, Waiters, approximately more than 300 seats.

I went to stand at the area where I'm designated to be at and after around 3 minutes later, the staffs start filling in, all of them stand in separate line based on their positions.

"Welcome workers, soldiers, supervisors and waiters to the last gathering of the game. Please take a seat at your designated seats and we will begin after you all find your seats." After I said that, all of them began to get into their seats one by one until there's none left.

"I'm sure you all have seen some empty seats and you all know the reason to that which brings me to thank you all for your cooperation to obeying and respecting our rules and terms of condition. As expected, you all can receive your ten billion won as promised from a credit card in the gift box on your table.

There's a possibility I might see some of you back again in the next game but even so, you all had performed an incredible job around this facility. I, the frontman sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now that our game has come to an end, we all had different houses to go to, So if you take a look at the box under the table, you will be able to see your belongings including your cellphones, clothes, watches in there." I paused after all of them take out all of their boxes and place them on the floor next to them.

"Now with all of that being said, you may all be dismissed but remember, If you tell anyone especially the police about this, I will find you and eliminate you and I'm sure you know what I meant by that so now, have a great day everyone."