CHAPTER 14: Severely Punished

⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

This chapter contains:

~trigger warning (18+)

~graphical representation of NSFW content.

~rough sexual intercourse

~BDSM

~drugging

~humiliation

If you aren't comfortable with any of these I suggest you to skip the chapter....

....++++....

"So are you ready, darling" he laughs.

With that Taehyung grabs, Jungkook by his collar and starts dragging him toward his room. Jungkook keeps pleading with him to leave him and that he is misunderstanding everything but Taehyung turned deaf ear to his pleadings.

He pushes Jungkook into the room and locks it. Jungkook starts crawling backward while pleading by joining his hands in front of him and crying uncontrollably.

Taehyung grabs his iPad from the nearby table and starts doing something on it. Jungkook shivers in fear. He seats beside Jungkook on the floor and shows him the iPad screen. There were many videos of him and Taehyung having sex. There was even a video where Taehyung had forced Jungkook to give him a blowjob and utterly humiliated him afterward. In all the videos Taehyung's body was blurred while Jungkook's wasn't.

"Isn't it amazing, people will like it a lot, should I upload them on the Internet?" Taehyung giggles like a maniac while Jungkook gets scared. He looks at him with pleading doe eyes and sobbing heavily.

"Or wait I should first send it to your father, who is already a heart patient, I'm sure he will get a heart attack after seeing this." Jungkook joins his hands in front of Taehyung while rubbing his head on his feet. "Please Taehyung please not my Appa" he sobs out.

"So you want me to not send them?" Taehyung asks boredly. Jungkook nods his head in agreement. Taehyung caresses his face with the back of his palm and whispers near his ear.

"Then do as I say, and If I saw you crying in all this then I'll definitely send it to your father. So tell me, do you agree with that?". Jungkook instantly says yes without even thinking twice. He loves his father way too much. Taehyung smirks in victory.

Taehyung gets up from the floor and moves towards the couch and sits on it. "Prepare me a drink" he orders. Jungkook gets up wiping his tears and goes toward the table where the whisky bottle was kept and prepares a drink for him. Taehyung takes the drink from his hand while Jungkook just stands there clutching his sides, his heart beating rapidly.

Taehyung eyes him lustfully. "Strip naked, get on the bed, and prepare yourself while showing it to me". Jungkook's eyes go wide in shame and embarrassment but he can't protest, he had to do this for his appa.

With shaky hands, he starts opening his shirt buttons while his gaze is on the floor all the time. After undoing them he lets the shirt slide off his shoulders and drops onto the floor. Then he takes off his trousers as well. His hands clutch the waistband of his boxers, and with a deep breath, he slides it down his silky legs, now standing naked in front of Taehyung.

"Get on the bed," Taehyung says in his deep voice sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. Jungkook turns around and gets on the bed, his ass jiggling as he walks and Taehyung licks his lips. He gets on the bed, his head against the headboard, and grabs the lube from the nightstand and pours it on his hands, all while trying his best to control his tears. He raises his legs in the air and then opens them apart revealing his pink rim of muscles clenching and unclenching on air all visible to Taehyung who was seated in front of him on the couch.