Chapter 9

IX

    » Choose «0:44 ─〇───── 2:33     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

    » Choose «
0:44 ─〇───── 2:33
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

────── {⌘} ──────

"Thank you"

Raphtalia was totally fangirling at the back, seeing her father figure finally make a move on her mother.

Feeling the warmth on her forehead, (Y/N) touched the spot where he pecked her. It was a comforting feeling for some reason, but a thought made her stop from having any fantasies of any kind.

Raphtalia noticed that the expression on her mother figure was brighter than usual before she suddenly went back to her usual temperance.

When Naofumi realized what he did, he tried to casually back away and almost tripped on his own foot. He let out a fake cough while deciding on what to say to cover up his awkwardness.

He opens up his status to see how long they have until the next wave.

“The next wave... Only forty five days and fourteen days until it comes!?”

The two girls looked at the screen in front of their master.

“What should we do?”

Raphtalia asked her father figure, while looking at her mother figure. (Y/N) placed her hand underneath her chin in contemplation while she balances her egg with her other arm.

“We should buy you and (Y/N) some equipment”

When (Y/N) heard her name, she perked up to see that the two were staring at her. It seems as if they were waiting for her to reply.

“If you'd like to hear my thoughts, I suggest that we should stock up on other things rather than equipment”

She saw that the two were taking her suggestion seriously, as they begin to ask her about what they should gather. She was surprised that they both agreed without having any doubts about her plan.